VMware Fusion Pro 12
VMware Fusion Pro 12 macOS is virtualization software in the Mac OS environment. If you’re a Mac user and you need Windows or Linux to do something about it? You should probably log in by installing the operating system and booting up the system and doing your job. But there are solutions that are even simpler and faster. VMware Fusion is a Mac installation utility that allows you to install and run any operating system, including Windows and Linux, without having to reboot the system in the same Mac environment.
This software is actually a virtual machine installed on your Mac and you can install and run your operating system just like a computer. You can manually set the hardware specifications for this virtual machine. For example, the amount of memory, hard drive, processor and… all can change. The nice thing about using this program is that after you are done working with the operating system, you can put it on pause until it runs quickly next time without having to boot up the operating system.
You will also be able to take a snapshot after installing the desired operating system in the virtual machine and installing the necessary software so that whenever you have a problem you will return to a similar situation with a forced recovery that photo. shoot. Restarting this snapshot should be quick, and after performing other operations, there should be no trace of the problem. It’s worth noting that you can do any number of snapshots and recoveries. This application is also very useful for users who have been using Mac for a long time and currently intend to switch to another operating system. So sometimes work virtual with the operating system you’re looking for and after getting used to the idea of migrating permanently.
Features of VMware Fusion Pro 12
- Fusion makes your Windows-on-Mac experience as secure as possible with a suite of features to keep Windows safe and running.
- From automatic, timed snapshots, to embedded antivirus and antispyware software, VMware Fusion keeps Windows on your Mac sparkling.
- This is the easiest, most Mac-friendly way to run Windows on a Mac.
- The first Mac UI ensures that users get the features they expect, like customizable toolbar, searchable Apple help, Boot Camp support, integration newspaper dock, etc.
- Based on the most advanced virtualization engine the world has ever known, the result of more than a decade of development.
- Fusion brings all the power of VMware’s enterprise-proven technology to the Mac.
System requirements of VMware Fusion Pro 12
- Any Mac with Intel 64-bit support (Compatible with Core 2 Duo, Xeon, i3, i5, i7 or higher processors)
- Minimum 4GB RAM
- 750MB of free disk space and at least 5GB per virtual machine
- MacPro 2013 or later
- iMac 27-inch 2014 or later
- MacBook Pro 13-inch 2015 or later
- MacBook Pro 15-inch 2015 with dual graphics or higher
- MacBook Air 2015 or later
- MacBook 2015 and later
- iMac 21-inch 2015 or later
- iMac Pro 2017 or later
- MacMini 2018 and above
- Operating system installation media (disk or disk image) for the virtual machine
- Microsoft Windows is not included
- Recommended graphics hardware for Windows DirectX 10 or OpenGL 3.3 including NVIDIA 8600M or higher and ATI 2600 or higher
VMware Fusion Pro 12 Free Download
VMware Fusion Pro 12.0.0 Build 16880131 macOS
How to install VMware Fusion Pro 12
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Enter the key in the Text file