VNC Connect formerly known as RealVNC, is a powerful software for remote system access. Using this program, you can connect to a remote system in a secure and fast environment. For example, a network administrator can monitor all network systems, can view the screen of each network member, and access some if needed. Shutdown the system remotely and perform other similar operations. This software is in fact a platform that any person in any subject of work can enjoy the benefits of, for example, all backups and software technicians can use this program to connect to the system remotely without leaving the workplace and Solve the problem.
Control at your fingertips. Our software is easy to use, making it even easier to deploy to everyone in your organization. Nothing bulky, so you don’t have to pay for features you don’t need.
Features of VNC Connect
- Simple and beautiful user interface
- Easy and fast learning program
- Quick and uncomplicated configuration
- Availability of clients for multiple platforms such as Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems
- There are 32 bit and 64 bit versions
- Remote desktop management, people you invite to your team to share their remote access, roles and permissions from one central location .
- Full control of the monitored system
- Ability to exchange files between the source system and the target system
- VNC ® Connect is built from the ground up with security in mind, to balance the control you need with the privacy that compliance requires.
- Ability to talk between client and server
- Ability to adjust picture and sound quality to match internet speed
- High security in communication between systems due to advanced encryption
- Ability to work on Windows Server
- High flexibility in installation to meet client and server needs
System requirements of VNC Connect
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
VNC Connect Free Download
VNC Connect Enterprise 6.8 Win Mac
How to install VNC Connect
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded file
- Turn off the internet
- Edit Hosts file “C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\” or can use Host Editor
- 127.0.0.1 realvnc.com
- 127.0.0.1 realvnc.com
- Run Setup to install the software
- Import key from Keygen file