Weight Pro for 3ds Max
Weight Pro for 3ds Max is a c ++ 3ds Max plugin for automatic, fast and smooth skin modifier weight gain, regardless of whether the mesh is well-structured or cluttered.
It voxelize the mesh with the frame by GPU to calculate the shortest distance between bone and vertex. It allows you to make real-time adjustments during your posing.
You can then remove the plugin from the field and from now on the skinned object is ready for anyone to use without the plugin.
It optimizes workflow with new memory tracking features for textures and objects, including IPR updates, helping to save time and enhance user scenes. It includes smarter effects for a more authentic and original feel. The new dust and scratch resistant lens effect allows users to emulate camera models. It has a convenient installation with a modern intuitive user interface.
Features of Weight Pro for 3ds Max
- Equipped with a lot of tools and automation to allow users to work in an easy and intuitive environment.
- Used in various motion films, games and broadcast productions by studios such as Blur studio.
- Features Flexible MassFX and Fabric-based Dynamics that allow dynamics to interact and integrate with the 3ds Max scene.
- Has great integration with standard 3ds Max tools like Morpher.
- There’s a new and enhanced brushing process plus it has also been equipped with a new hair brushing feature.
System requirements of Weight Pro for 3ds Max
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB RAM required.
- Hard disk space: 5 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
- Compatible version 3ds Max: 2013 – 2022.
Weight Pro for 3ds Max Free Download
WeightPro 2.01 for 3ds Max 2013-2022
For 3ds Max
How to install Weight Pro for 3ds Max
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Done, if needed you can enter the key in the text file