WinAutomation is a Windows based software and you can use it to build and develop different robots. The robot can perform the assigned tasks like a real user. Teach them what the robot needs to do for you. Here are a few things that the robot created by this program can do: Fill web form fields with original data, retrieve and analyze emails, and maintain emails by updating the database data, open the app at the scheduled time, resize the app and get a screenshot with the terms you set for the bot.
You can assign your work to the robot to do for you. Test web pages and get their information and renderings in Excel and add them to your database. Copy, move, edit, rename, compress, decompress and… for each file, in any way possible. Write and edit Excel files, communicate with sql databases and manipulate text files. Create hotkeys to perform various tasks you have delegated to the robot, with website down notifications, and other tasks that you can assign to the robot by programming.
Features of WinAutomation
- Autofill information and expose web forms with data from local files.
- Receive and analyze your e-mail and update the database with the data contained in the e-mail.
- Launch apps, move, resize, manipulate windows, make screenshots.
- Transform your tasks in their own apps, which you can share with others.
- Browse web pages and retrieve data from any web page in Excel or text files.
- Copy, move, edit, rename, compress, extract and manipulate files and folders in any way possible.
- Read and write data in Excel files, connect to SQL databases, and manipulate text files.
- Perform any job with the help of built-in Scheduler.
- Send pre-recorded mouse clicks and keystrokes to any desktop application.
- Automated FTP Transfer: Download and upload files or entire folders on schedule.
- Use logic to automate even the most complex tasks.
- Combine all of the above to develop custom work for your specific needs.
System requirements for WinAutomation
- Supported operating systems: Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016 (both 32-bit and 64-bit versions )
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 2 GB or more
WinAutomation Free Download
WinAutomation Professional Plus 22.214.171.12405
How to install WinAutomation
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- During installation, select “WinAutomation” as your license type. See attached image “Choose this during install.png“.
- Run the software. After you get the license activation window, exit the software completely.
- End WinAutomation Server if it is running in Task Manager.
- Edit Hosts file “C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\” or can use Host Editor
- 127.0.0.1 activation.winautomation.com
- Copy the Crack file to the path “C:\Program Files\WinAutomation”
- Block software with firewalls using the Firewall App Blocker (this step is important)