WinZip Pro is a leading utility for compression, encryption and backup, it will provide all the necessary tools and functions to handle ZIP archives. This application will allow you to reduce the space that has been taken up by the files on your hard drive. It can also prevent infected files from malware.
WinZip has compression methods including max, superfast, deflation or no compression. The overall process is completed very quickly be it mining or storage but at a significant cost of system resources. WinZip manages to stay on top of its competitors because it supports sharing. WinZip places great emphasis on security and has a built-in function that will give you the ability to encrypt files so that only you can access them.
Features of WinZip Pro
- Stop searching for files in all the wrong places. Use WinZip’s new built-in search feature to quickly track down files stored locally, on the network, or in your cloud storage, even if you don’t remember where you put them.
- Use WinZip Pro or Enterprise to combine your PDFs. You can convert multiple PDF files into one PDF file to save, compress or share. You can even reorder pages in your PDF, and then combine and protect them with WinZip’s PDF security features.
- WinZip adds ZSTD compression to Zipx. With ZSTD, WinZip can compress and decompress many file types faster, and achieve better compression speed than DEFLATE and DEFLATE64 compression methods.
- Pin and access your favorite files and folders in WinZip’s File Pane. The File Pane is already a convenient way to manage, compress, and decompress your files. You can now pin your favorite local, network, and cloud-based files to the Quick Access section and access them with the click of a button.
- Schedule WinZip’s Cleanup Tool to find files stored on your computer, network, or cloud that you haven’t used in a while. Then decide if you want to delete, compress or move them. You can even use the new Ignore option to prevent files you don’t want removed from being flagged. And WinZip Pro and Enterprise users can create custom, filter-based cleaners.
- Use WinZip Direct Access to boost cloud-hosted Zip file performance by downloading only parts of the file when you need it. The larger the zip file, the better performance you will experience. Direct access even downloads additional parts of Zip files in the background and keeps them ready while you select files to unzip or view.
- You can now use a simple Ribbon toggle to switch between creating a Zip or Zipx file. And when you’re ready to save, you can choose between saving your file as a Zip or a Zipx.
- WinZip Enterprise users will enjoy extended Enterprise cloud services. With greater control and more tailored to your business, WinZip’s supported cloud services have expanded to include OpenStack and SwiftStack, Alibaba, Wasabi, HP, Oracle regions and credential files. , Azure, WebDAV, CenturyLink, IONOS and OVH.
System requirements of WinZip Pro
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 500 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher.
WinZip Pro Free Download
WinZip Pro 26.0 Build 14610 Multilingual
How to install WinZip Pro
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Open the KeyGen file, select the correct version, press Generate and you’re done
- Watch the detailed installation instruction video