Table of Contents
Wrap-R for SketchUp
Wrap-R for SketchUp is a SketchUp extension that helps you create UV maps suitable for SketchUp models. It supports triangulation and QuadFace grids. Hundreds of SketchUp users are using it every day.
WrapR for SketchUp has an intuitive interface, designed to mimic SketchUp. It makes it easy to unpack your SketchUp models with UV light in seconds. WrapR looks like SketchUp. Tools and navigation are what you would expect. No wonder just focus on what you need.
WrapR for SketchUp synchronizes the 3D and 2D views so changes are seen immediately. Easily determine texture distortion and texel density. WrapR allows you to mark your UV seams directly in SketchUp. It even stores your seams so you can save your files and continue later. WrapR for SketchUp automatically detects topological loops in your models. One click UV seam wherever you need.
WrapR for SketchUp uses Smart Path detection to determine the best edge flow for UV seams.
Features of Wrap-R for SketchUp
- Texture stretching/shrink feedback
- This sketchup plugin maps quads as sketchup quads that can be exported and supported in WrapR.
- Pin and align the UV island
- UV mapping is the 3D modeling process that projects a 2D image onto the surface of a 3D model for texture mapping. This process projects a texture map onto a 3D object. The letters “U” and “V” represent the axes of the 2D texture because “X”, “Y”, and “Z” were used to represent the axes of the 3D object in model space.
- Import SkektchUp textures
- Export to OBJ
- The UV coordinate on the surface indicates how each x,y pixel on the image will land on the surface. The UV mapper interpolates the image to make it look smooth.
- Other important features include direct import/export of .skp, export of UV Layouts to .svg to support painting exterior textures, UV shell flip, pinning and unpinning.
- Save UV layout to SVG
System requirements of Wrap-R for SketchUp
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 2 GB of RAM.
- Hard Disk Space: 700 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 2 GHz processor or higher.
- Compatible Architectures: 64 Bit (x64)
Wrap-R for SketchUp Free Download
Wrap-R 2021.0 for SketchUp
How to install Wrap-R for SketchUp
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Crack file to the path “C:\Program Files\ShaderTech\WrapR“