WYSIWYG Web Builder
WYSIWYG Web Builder is the WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly how it was designed.
This app addresses beginners because you don’t need to be an HTML expert. You can control everything with the mouse. This app supports countless things you see on the Internet like forms, banners, capchas, images, YoutTube content, photo galleries and more.
Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get). Just drag and drop webpage objects, navigation bar, Menu bar and many other navigation options. This is a One One Click Click publishing program. No FTP program is needed. No need for special hosting, use with any hosting service!
With the WYSIWYG Web Builder, you can easily create forms with the Integrated Form Wizard plus integrated Forms Authentication and CAPTCHA tools. Moreover its advanced graphic tools like shape, textart, rotate, shadow and many other visual effects. It is also fully integrated with UI UI (Accordion, Tab, etc.), animations, effects, and the integrated ThemeRoller theme editor.
Features of WYSIWYG Web Builder
- Integrated support for layout grids, flexbox, css grids or fixed layouts with stops
- Easily add Google Fonts and other Web Fonts to your website.
- Add awesome transitions and animations or create your own animations. More than 150 predefined animations are included.
- Use ready-made blocks to get started quickly. More than 150 blocks available!
- Image, shape, gallery, conveyor, lightbox, scroll-through animation, YouTube, Vimeo, HTML5 Video / Audio
- Support for Awesome Fonts, Document Icons and many other icon libraries
- Navigation buttons, drop down menus, full screen menus, mega menus, dashboard menus, breadcrumbs, paging and more!
- Supports countless things you see on the Internet like forms, banners, capchas, images, YoutTube content, photo galleries and more.
- Comes with PayPal e-commerce integration, which means you can easily place a Buy Now button on your website.
- It is also possible to order many other Paypal utilities such as Register, View Cart, Donate and Add to Cart.
- Hundreds of extensions to add additional functionality to the software. Includes slideshows, navigation, audio / video, conferences, data viewers, etc.
System requirements of WYSIWYG Web Builder
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free hard disk space: 100 MB or more
WYSIWYG Web Builder Free Download
WYSIWYG Web Builder 17.0.1 (x64)
How to install WYSIWYG Web Builder
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy Crack to the software installation location “C:\Program Files\WYSIWYG Web Builder 17″