Array Modifier for 3ds Max
Array Modifier for 3ds Max is a simple Parametric Array Modifier that works similar to the array functions in Autodesk® 3ds Max, only in the form of a modifier.
There are also some adjustments that you can make to get some unique effects. Stack multiple array modifiers to get multidimensional arrays or other interesting results. This updated version also includes the ability to use the on-screen gizmo to control the parameters. This can be applied to any connectable objects as well as spline objects while maintaining their spline properties.
Use for all kinds of parameter placement needs. Linear arrays or radial arrays are common, but various oscillating arrays are also available. You can add random variation to any array. You can even use a path to control the position of the array. Arrays can be used on many different types of objects, such as shapes or poly/mesh geometry. You can even expose it on various object types to get synchronized arrays. Use it to arrange complex repeating topologies and weld them together later. There are also some animation features that you can use to get some cool motion graphics. There are even some advanced features for controlling material ids or UV compensation.
Features of Array Modifier for 3ds Max
- Select one or more objects for the array
- Create arrays in 1D, 2D, or 3D . dimensions
- Adjust position / rotate / scale 1D / 2D / 3D per object or as a total value.
- Position ascends from previous position and rotates
- Create array using 1-3 splines
- Group object arrays or randomize objects in arrays
- Add random values to position/rotate/scale
- Enable and disable freeze and limit boxes
- Change wireframe color to source color, custom color or gradient from x, y, z
- Associate array objects with mock or custom objects
- Offset array from dummy
- Convert and rename created objects and group them
- Adjust any value on the fly
System requirements of Array Modifier for 3ds Max
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Array Modifier for 3ds Max Free Download
AdvArrayModifier for 3ds Max 2020 – 2022
For 3ds Max
How to install Array Modifier for 3ds Max
- Need to install 3ds Max before
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Open 3dsMax and select Tool > Array