Aseprite is an impressive animated sprite editing application that lets you create pixel art and also edit images using a variety of tools. Animations can enhance your multimedia like video games and movies. It can be done by combining multiple images as well as effects and it can be done with an app like this.
Aseprite has a user-friendly and impressive interface, including icons as well as tools. You can import almost all file types such as JPG, GIF, BMP, ASE, FLC and many other formats. Once you have selected the image, you are free to use various drawing tools to enhance it.
There is a toolbar containing all the brushes you require to draw lines, geometric shapes, spray areas and more. It also provides you with the ability to expand the color palette. You can completely change or enhance the image by applying one of many effects. It also has an implemented class manager that allows you to manage objects. All in all Aseprite is a great application that can be used to create pixel art and edit images using a lot of tools.
Features of Aseprite
- An impressive animated sprite editing application will allow you to create pixel art and also edit images using a variety of tools.
- Has a friendly and impressive interface including icons as well as tools.
- Can import almost all types of file formats such as JPG, GIF, BMP, ASE, FLC and many other formats.
- Compose textures using layers and frames as separate concepts
- Creating images in gold RGBA The color mode is indexed
- Open / Save GIF animation, sequence of PNG files, etc.
- Timeline where you can copy / move specific layers, frames or images
- Animation tool: Preview real-time animation, onion skin peeling, card frame
- Pixel art tools: shadow, perfect pixel stroke, RotSprite rotation, tiled mode, full border
- Export / import sprite sheets
- Command line interface to automatically convert and create sprite pages
- There is a toolbar containing all the brushes you require to draw lines, geometric shapes, spray areas and more.
- Gives you the extensive color palette possibilities.
- It is possible to change or enhance the image by applying one of many effects.
- Having a deployed class manager will allow you to manage objects.
System requirements of Aseprite
- Operating system: Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Aseprite Free Download
Aseprite v1.2.16х64 stable
How to install Aseprite
- Extract the downloaded software
- Turn on the software and use it
- Detailed test video