SketchFX Ex for Sketchup
SketchFX Ex for Sketchup is SketchUp Artistic Rendering, which adds artistic rendering to SketchUp. No need to study. With just one click you will create stunning previews of your models, choosing from many customizable presets (watercolor, pencil, depth of field, motion) blur and more).
As mentioned earlier, it works just like PhotoShop. Each effect is stacked and mixed together. The range of effects you can combine is quite extensive. It’s confusing at first, but after a while reverse engineering the default presets, you’ll quickly become more familiar with the process.
To break it down a bit, the effects stack can be split into 4 parameters. Image adjustments are handled using HSL (Hue, Saturation and Value), Brightness/Contrast, and Exposure filters. Image enhancements are handled through Bloom, Blur, Vignette, Paint and Depth of Field filters. Images can be layered using external or scene images and SketchUp Styles. Finally, you can use different masks to target these layering effects.
Certain effects can have a parent-child relationship with the previous effect. This allows you to target a specific effect on specific properties. For example, you can set the SketchUp Line Style to be blurred and overlaid on top of another effect instead of blurring the entire scene.
Micro-managing these effects can lead to a lot of happy coincidences during experimentation. Usually, each effect will have a multitude of properties to be tweaked. From its opacity to its blend mode. But if you’re comfortable using PhotoShop, with its layered images and adjustments, then SketchFX Ex should be second to you.
The actual process for creating your own effects is very simple. The rendering time is completely dependent on the number of effects applied and the calculated input of that effect. But on a fairly standard machine, you can expect to wait 5 to 10 seconds even with the heaviest effect preset.
SketchFX Ex is the StyleBuilder for SketchUp. A standalone image enhancer for your presentations. Definitely not a tool for beginners but if you spend any time in PhotoShop beautifying your SketchUp output, this can save you a lot of time.
Features of SketchFX Ex for Sketchup
- Display animations for Fredo6’s Animator;
- Quick visualization effects and animations for SketchUp
- All features of SketchFX Pro
- Render animation
- Support for Animator by Fredo6
- Extensive list of predefined custom rendering effects
- Integrate the congested surroundings
- Tons of filters to create your own effects
System requirements of SketchFX Ex for Sketchup
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 2 GB of RAM.
- Hard Disk Space: 700 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 2 GHz processor or higher.
- Compatible Architectures: 64 Bit (x64)
SketchFX Ex for Sketchup Free Download
SketchFXEx v3.0.2 for Sketchup 2019-2021
How to install SketchFX Ex for Sketchup
- In SketchUp, choose Window > Extension Manager .
- Click the Install Extension button.
- In the Open dialog box that appears, navigate to the .rbz file > Click OK
- Copy the Crack File to the path “C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\SketchUp\SketchUp 2021\SketchUp\Plugins\SketchFXEx“