Table of Contents
TransMac is a powerful application for managing Mac Disk Images DMG files and supports creating and burning CDs or DVDs from MacBook.
TransMac is a powerful application for working on Mac Disc Images DMG image files with many powerful tools for processing DMG content. It is a simple and straightforward application with self-explanatory tools and options that allows even non-technical users to work with DMG file formats. It is very easy for users to create and burn CD or DVD images. It provides a set of self-explanatory options to improve workflow and provides the best toolkit for transferring files from HFS and HFSX disk data to hard disk.
It’s a powerful software solution that allows you to copy any file to and from Mac OS X formatted disks inaccessible from Microsoft’s operating system.
Thanks to its beautiful and easy-to-navigate interface, TransMac is designed to allow users to transfer files to and from HFS (Mac OS Standard) and HFS+/HFSX (Mac OS Extended and case-sensitive) disks.
The application automatically detects Macintosh discs, whether regular hard drives, CDs, DVDs or removable drives.
This application provides the ability to burn images to mac and configure settings as well as support most image formats like IMG, DMG and ISO for editing. The explorer-based user interface helps the user to perform all the operations and provides a comprehensive search engine to find specific data from the disk image. Capture images and customize the overall workflow, and use a variety of other tools to extract data from images.
Features of TransMac
- Powerful application for editing and burning disc images
- Supports all image formats including DMG, ISO and IMG
- Simple and easy to use app with simple user interface
- Support reading Apple File System (APFS) volumes
- Open Mac APFS/HFS/HFS+ format drives, flash drives, CD/DVD/Blu-ray media, HD floppy
- disks, dmg, dmgpart, sparse image files, and sparse image files
- Copy files to Mac HFS+ disk and dmg . image
- HFS+ Format for Mac
- Save and restore images of disks and flash drives
- Create, compress, expand and split dmg . files
- Built-in burner function to burn ISO and dmg files directly to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray
- Read all-in-one CDs and Mac combos
- View partition layout
System requirements of TransMac
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
TransMac Free Download
Acute Systems TransMac 14.6
How to install TransMac
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Patch file to the path “C:\Program Files (x86)\TransMac“
- Run the Patch file with Run as Adminitrator and then select the file “TransMac.exe“
- Copy file ldr.dll to the path “C:\Program Files (x86)\TransMac“