Windows Server 2022
Windows Server 2022 was announced by Microsoft as having reached the “general availability” (GA) stage on Wednesday, which means it is considered ready for deployment in production environments.
Organizations have both Core and Desktop installation options for all versions of the product. Windows Server 2022 follows Microsoft’s traditional Fixed Lifecycle Policy, with 5 years of “mainstream” support and 5 years of “extended” support.
Windows Server 2022 comes in Standard, Datacenter, and Datacenter: Azure Edition variants. There’s been some interesting work in the security community over the past few years, demonstrating problems with TPM platforms, as they are a separate component on the motherboard and the traffic between it and the rest. system can be manipulated. This new Secure Core Server platform lays the groundwork for the upcoming Pluton security processor , built on technologies first built into Xbox One . Pluton will be different from TPM because it will be part of the CPU itself, all three major vendors, Qualcomm, Intel and AMD, have built-in with Pluton.
Like Windows Server 2019, the Essentials edition is a special server license for small businesses with up to 25 users and 50 devices. In Windows Server 2022, it has the same technical capabilities as Windows Server Standard but is limited to 10 cores and 1 virtual machine. / Physical version. For now, it will be available through our OEM partners.
Features of Windows Server 2022
- Server Message Block (SMB) over QUIC, is an alternative virtual private network based on User Data Protocol (UDP) and TLS 1.3 protocols, rather than TCP/IP and RDMA (Direct Memory Access). continue Remote).
- SMB compression for faster transfers of very large files.
- Domain Name System (DNS) over HTTPS (DoH) encryption to protect DNS queries from being seen or altered by attackers.
- Windows Server 2022 Windows Server 2022 products sold by Microsoft hardware vendor partners are not listed. Microsoft just pointed to this partner directory search page.
- Microsoft recently published a note to its hosting partners about testing Windows Server 2022, so hardware partner efforts may be in a variety of states.
- Apply advanced multi-layered protection against easily enabled threats with a secure core server.
- Securely connect to business-critical assets with an extra layer of security in transit, including HTTPS and TLS 1.3 support enabled by default.
- Manage and manage Windows Server on-premises with Azure Arc
- Manage virtual machines better with the latest Windows Admin Center.
- Migrate file servers from on-premises to Azure with the new scenario supported in Storage Migration Services.
- Improved container application deployment with smaller image sizes for faster downloads and simplified network policy implementation.
- Update .NET applications with the new container tool in the Windows Admin Center
System requirements of Windows Server 2022
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
- Compatible with x64 . instruction set
- Supports NX and DEP
- Supports CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF and PrefetchW
- Support for second level address translation (EPT or NPT)
- RAM: 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option)
- Hard Drive: 32GB
- TPMs implementing version 2.0 must ship with the SHA-256 PCR banks and deploy PCRs 0 to 23 for SHA-256. It is acceptable to send TPMs with a single switchable PCR bank that can be used for both SHA-1 and SHA-256 measurements.
Windows Server 2022 Free Download
File details Windows Server 2022
- Full name of software: Windows Server 2022
- Setup file name: STD CORE 2022
- Full setup size: 5.2 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Installer
- Compatible Architectures: 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest version added on: September 15, 2021
- Developer: Windows