3DMark 2021 is a tool that can be used to check if your machine is capable of running the latest games. There are a lot of games available in the market right now, which will push the limits of gaming on your PC and people are curious to find out if their machine is capable of running the game and to know this you might have. tools like 3DMark Professional.
The app is very eye-catching and all the aspects of the app are very polished. During the installation process, you can choose to run all of the available tests that put your PC to the limit. All exams have an introductory presentation that lasts 5 minutes, so be prepared for a visual therapy session.
As you get past 20 minutes ahead of staggering graphics, this puts pressure on your PC from the lowest level of detail to the most complex visuals and physics. The results can be analyzed, displayed and compared with others who are also difficult about how the machine works. The top part of the interface has a number of tabs that can be accessed at any time.
Features of 3DMark
- The stress test is a good way to test the reliability and stability of your system after buying or building a new PC, upgrading your graphics card, or overclocking your GPU. It can help you identify faulty hardware or need better cooling.
- If your GPU crashes, hangs, or generates visual artifacts during the test, it could indicate reliability or stability issues. If it gets too hot on and off, you may need more cooling in your computer.
- Handy application that can be used to test your pc for gaming.
- Eye candy application with all the fully polished aspects.
- You can choose to run all of the available test cases that stress your PC to the maximum.
- All tests have imposing presentations lasted for 5 minutes.
- Can analyze, display and compare results with others.
- Check out Vulkan, (with Vulkan compatible hardware).
- DirectX 12 test, (requires Windows 10).
- DirectX 11 test, both single and multithreaded.
- Compare DLSS performance and image quality.
- Custom DLSS resolution options up to 4K.
- Frame rate graphs and hardware monitoring.
- Measure the available bandwidth for your GPU.
- Check out the latest PCIe 4.0 hardware.
- Bandwidth comparison of PCIe 4.0 and PCIe 3.0.
System requirements of 3DMark
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free hard disk space: 6 GB free HDD
- Memory installed: 4 GB RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Directx 9 or higher
3DMark Free Download
3DMark v2.16.7113 (x64) Multilingual
How to install 3DMark
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Change language if you need
- It done
- Video test Windows 10 – 64bit