Defender Control is a free software that allows you to disable Windows Defender in Windows 10 completely with just 1 mouse click.
Windows Defender is included with Windows. It is a small piece of software that runs in the background to help protect, your computer from malware, such as viruses, spyware, and other unwanted malware.
But … if you’ve run software that provides better anti-malware protection, Windows Defender may be wasting your computing resources.
With all versions of Defender in Windows it is integrated into the operating system and installs by default with no option to uninstall. You can turn off the program’s real-time protection temporarily, but if it’s off for a while, Windows will automatically turn back on.
As we all know, the software crack it has a very clear benefit that you do not have the funds but want to use the copyright software, you can still use it. To install crack software, you must turn off windows defender.
Features of Defender Control
- In the process of copying large data from PC to USB or vice versa, disabling Windows defender can reduce the total Copy time.
- Users may encounter a conflict between Defender and their antivirus application
Some antivirus programs require users to manually turn off or manually turn off Windows Defender in Windows 10 …
- Windows Defender will start each time you start the computer. If you feel the computer is slow, turn it off
- Languages supported: English
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit).
Download Defender Control
Defender Control v2.0
Defender Control v2.1
How to use Defender Control
Download Defender control and extract it then run the program, you can see your Defender status on the software interface.
Blue – Turn on Windows defender
Red – Turn off Windows defender
Sometimes, the program may need to wait 3-5 seconds to turn on or turn off the window saver and you may see the Orange interface during this time.