Table of Contents
Firewall App Blocker
Firewall App Blockeris a firewall application that protects and controls network connectivity for software installed on windows operating systems, with this capability the firewall will take control of and prevent internet connection the prescribed software, from which when using the software you will not be bothered by the network ads appear.
This application is set up a list of necessary applications to control to prevent network connection. In addition, the program provides additional quick lock option buttons by adding the right-click menu to the lock command or unlocking Windows Firewall.
System Requirements for Firewall App Blocker
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 , Windows 8.1 , Windows 8 , Windows 7 , Windows Vista – (both x86 and x64)
- Supported languages: English , Turkish , German , French , Brazilian portuguese , Greek , Italian , Polish , Persian , Russian , Dutch , Spanish , Korean , Simplified and Traditional Chinese , Indonesian , Japanese , Finnish , Hungarian , Ukrainian , Slovenian , Arabic , Vietnamese , Bosnian , Czech , Hebrew
- Firewall App Blocker doesn’t change Windows Firewall default settings. If you use 3rd party security software or a 3rd party firewall (e.g. Avast), they can disable your Windows Firewall. Firewall App Blocker runs properly only if your Windows Firewall is enabled.
Firewall App Blocker Free Download
Firewall App Blocker v1.9
How to use
If you want to block an application from accessing the internet, you must go through the following steps:
- Click the Windows Start Menu and open Control Panel
- Select System & Security
- Then in the Firewall section, you select “Allow a program through the Windows Firewall”
- If the program you wish to block or unblock isn’t listed, you must click “Allow another program” to add it. Choose the application in the list and select “Add”. Else you must then browse the hard drive to find it, and so on.
This seems complicated for the average user. But with Firewall App Blocker offers an easy-to-use interface to block or unblock certain applications with a simple drag and drop selection.
When “Add to exe context menu” feature enabled from Options menu, you will be able to block/unblock a specific app right from Windows Explorer right-click context menu, this will allow you to right click any .exe file and easily add it to the Windows Firewall. This context menu entry can be altered to only display when you press the Shift key. To do this, select “Use Shift Key to Display”