WinRAR is a file compression and decompression software, which helps you to shrink multiple files into one .rar file or .zip file, for archival purposes, or to send to others more conveniently.
It is the most popular compression and decompression software available today, supporting most of the basic formats and rare formats available today. WinRAR’s advantages are its high compression ratio, high compression and decompression rate, ease of use, the ability to compress multiple files at once to save time. Alternatively, you can use WinRAR to create extremely convenient exe installation files.
Compression and decompression software supports many popular file formats today, speed of execution is fast and accurate. After years of launch and testing in the market, WinRAR has become one of the most popular and useful RAR, Zip file compression and decompression applications among the same software.
It is well known for its extremely efficient file compression and decompression. Not only does it compress data to the lowest capacity, but also supports extracting many extremely large files. Besides other decompression software such as 7 Zip or WinZip, WinRAR is the most popular to use.
WinRAR has been a familiar software on any computer. The interface image of the program always appears whenever the user compresses or decompresses any file. And when it comes to software to compress and decompress, It is the first name that appears in the intent of every computer user. Perhaps this is what RARLAB publishers should be proud of, and at the same time, a driving force to further improve their products.
Features of WinRAR
- The latest version of WinRAR also supports RAR5, the new compression algorithm, much faster than before.
- WinRAR gives you the option to password-protect compressed files with a 256-bit AES encryption algorithm. Perfect to hide your files from prying eyes!
- It can also create self-extracting files or automatically unzipped files with double click, as well as include improved features to fix corrupted files.
- For decompression functions, WinRAR supports 15 different formats: RAR, ZIP, 7-Zip, ACE, ARJ, BZ2, CAB, GZip, ISO, JAR, LHZ, TAR, UUE, XZ and Z.
- The options menu is very detailed and allows you to configure all aspects of the program. It is definitely useful for the most fastidious users, but it will probably make people less experienced.
WinRAR Free Download + Full License Key
Winrar 6.11 – 64 bit
Winrar 6.11 – 32 bit
How to install WinRAR Full Key
- Very simple, just double click on the downloaded part.
- Select Installation is done
- To crack, copy the file “rarreg.key” to “C:\Program Files\WinRAR”
- Finished, watching Windows 10 – 64bit installer video