3DQuickPress for SolidWorks
3DQuickPress for SolidWorks is a 3D solution integrated with SOLIDWORKS for the evolving mold industry. The 2D approach dominated progressive die design over the last century. The benefits of using 3D cannot drive the industry to change their design tools due to performance limitations and long learning curve in 3D design.
3DQuickPress is geared towards top performance, ease of use and a short learning curve to allow tool engineers to use the power of 3D design. 3DQuickPress offers solutions ranging from gap development to strip layout design and mold set structure design. The powerful Strip Layout Manager provides intuitive tools to iterate your designs with just drag and drop with instant graphic feedback. After the strip layout design is completed, punch cuts, bending punches, and inserts are automatically generated as well as the mold plate opens with the gap.
3DQuickPress is the key to getting enormous benefits from 3D modeling. The main functions of 3DQuickPress include: expand, design strip layout, create automatic hole, automatically recognize parts like parts for accurate Material Invoice (BOM), library standard part, mold set library, automatic hole forming mold and powerful sketching tools.
With a solid 3D model of a part, you can quickly and easily create a 3D stick and connect it to teamwork in Solidworks eDrawings in no time. With Powerful Unfold, the software was able to use metal fragments inside the original Solidworks sheet for the entered data and create databases for metal and plastic sheets. With the 3DQuickPress form capabilities, you can focus your precious time on design patterns on higher productivity.
Layout bar manager helps you to arrange bar with Drag & Drop commands. In addition, with the ability to design a set of molds, you can automatically generate all stamps and staples defined in the layout bar design. With the PRL feature, you can add many different elements to sample structures with minimal manipulation. You can also download Camnetics Suite 2021 from iggtech
Features of 3DQuickPress for SolidWorks
- Powerful layout bar optimization
- User-centric database with user-defined capabilities
- Automatic hole making
- Tools for placing details and sections
- Standard component library
- Component support and template transfer
- Standard sample library and part collection
- Automatically detect components to build the correct BOM
System requirements 3DQuickPress for SolidWorks
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Intel multi-core or higher, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 1GB or more recommended
3DQuickPress for SolidWorks Free Download
3DQuickPress 6.3.0 for SolidWorks 2012-2021 x64
How to install 3DQuickPress for SolidWorks
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- SolidWorks needs to be installed first
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy Crack to the path “C:\Program Files\3DQuickPres“