Active File Recovery
Active File Recovery 2021 is an easy-to-use, safe and effective data recovery tool, even if your system fails to boot. It provides the ability to recover data effectively due to accidental deletion, formatting or loss. Active File Recovery is a powerful software utility designed to accidentally recover lost or deleted files and folders from your Windows system. Using Active File Recovery for Windows, you can recover lost or deleted files. The utility scans the computer hard drive in minutes and displays all the files that can be recovered. It allows you to recover files that have been deleted from the Trash, as well as those that have been deleted after avoiding the Trash and allows you to recover data after formatting or loss of partitions.
Active File Recovery allows you to recover lost data from hard drives, floppy drives and USB drives. It also supports the following file systems, including FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5. Active File Recovery Professional can recover files with different file formats, such as PPT, MDB, XLS, DOC, PST, DOCX, PPTX, JPG, AVI, ZIP, etc. It has two scan modes, fast scan and super scan. With clear options and fast and super-fast scanning, this app will instantly put your files back in your hands. In general, Active File Recovery 2020 is a simple and impressive application that allows you to perform quick and comprehensive scans to find deleted and formatted files and folders.
Features of Active File Recovery
- More predefined file signature recognition: Microsoft SQL Server Database (MDF), Virtual Hard Drive File (VHDX)
- Support data recovery for Microsoft 3.x file system
- Improvements in Linux / Unix JFS and XFS file system data recovery
- Improved handling of dynamic virtual disk arrays: LVM of LDM & Linux
- Improve software stability while working with corrupted disks
- Improvements in handling Windows Storage Spaces partition
- Data recovery for ReFS file system with non-standard sector sizes: 1024, 2048 & 4096 bytes
- Improve the Custom Signature script to create user templates to search for files deleted with their signatures
Supported file systems of Active @ File Recovery
- FAT, exFAT, NTFS, ReFS, Apple HFS +, Unix UFS, XFS, JFS, Linux Ext2 / 3/4, BtrFS;
- Hard drive, SSD, USB, IDE, SATA, eSATA, SAS, SCSI, USB Flash, SD, MMC, CompactFlash;
- RAID reconstruction (RAID-0 / 1/5, Span); Deleted / corrupted recovery partition.
System requirements of Active File Recovery
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP;
- Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003
- Memory (RAM): Requires 512 MB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 50 MB free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Active File Recovery Free Download
Active File Recovery 21.0.2
How to install Active File Recovery
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the [email protected] file to the installation location of the software “C:\Program Files\LSoft Technologies\Active @ File Recovery Professional“
- See the video for detailed installation instructions