ANSYS Electronics Suite 2019
ANSYS Electronics Suite 2019 is an interactive simulation application to simulate electromagnetic fields. It allows users to design and simulate various electrical, electronic and electromagnetic components, equipment and systems. It is fully capable of performing and analyzing electromagnetic, thermal and circuit designs. It is equipped with gold standard tools like Ansus HFSS, Maxwell, Q3D Extractor, etc.
ANSYS Electronics Desktop 2019 includes advanced and impressive features such as robust multi-product workflow, design and simulation management, including component libraries that support modeling, automation. design and script. This app has a direct link to the full Ansys mechanical solvers for complex analysis.
Users are recommended to integrate rigorous 2D and 3D physics, analyzing with system and circuit simulation for better results and outputs. It is a unique set that includes all the tools and modules needed to perform circuit board analysis and design and other tasks.
Overall, the program has many uses. Examine the characteristics of efficiency under the visual stimulation of surrounding or inside the sound effects of warming and heat generation, power distribution and state deformation checking the parameters. Weights in designs such as: torques, force, resistance, impedance, storage, S parameters, radiation and light source, and so on.
This package contains three ANSYS Maxwell software for simulation in low-frequency Aktrvmghnatys, ANSYS HFSS field simulation of three-dimensional electromagnetic waves and ANSYS Simplorer for simulation of complex systems, power electronics and electrical control systems and the needs of the engineers che Given.
Features of ANSYS Electronics Suite 2019
- Simulation application for electromagnetic models and projects designed.
- Provides a number of collections of tools and applications
- Simulate various electromagnetic devices
- Working with different types of electrical and electromagnetic equipment
- Handling of generators, motors, relays, converters and power electronics
- Industry leading electronics design and analysis solution
- Works with high speed chips and high frequency microwave devices
- Also supports antenna, microwave connection, biochemical and microwave components
- Analysis of heat generation, deformation mode and power distribution, etc.
- Works with resistor, impedance, optical diffusion and storage parameters
- It provides accurate and reliable simulation features and more
- Design and simulate various electronic parts, equipment and systems.
- Fully capable of implementing and analyzing electromagnetic and circuit designs.
- Support for gold standard tools including Maxwell, HFSS, etc.
- It has automation design and scripting for fast and fast development.
- Integrated 3D and 2D physics, analysis with circuits and systems.
ANSYS Electronics Suite 2019 included
- ANSYS Electronics Desktop
- ANSYS EMIT
- ANSYS PEmag
- ANSYS PExprt
- ANSYS Savant
- ANSYS SIwave
- ANSYS Twin Builder
System requirements of ANSYS Electronics Suite 2019
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Supported processors: AMD Athlon 64, AMD Opteron, Intel Xeon support Intel EM64T,
- Intel Pentium 4 has support for Intel EM64T
- Video card: SVGA or PCI Express 128-bit video card
- 9 GB hard drive capacity
- RAM: 8 GB
ANSYS Electronics Suite 2019 Free Download
ANSYS Electronics Suite 2019 R3 x64
[email protected] File Only
How to install ANSYS Electronics Suite 2019
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Mount file “Ansys.Electronics.2019R3.Win64_icongnghe.com.iso” run Setup to install the software
- Go to step asking License, select “I have a new license file“> Select the path to the file “ansyslmd.lic” in the folder
- Copy Folder “AnsysEM” to C:\Program Files\AnsysEM
- Run the file “SolidSQUADLoaderEnabler.reg“
- Restart the computer is done
- Watch the video for detailed installation instructions step by step