Auslogics Disk Defrag
Auslogics Disk Defrag is a complete application for hard drive defragmentation, providing many options to improve the performance of your computer.
The program uses powerful algorithms and boot-time defrag technology, providing you a fast and efficient way to defragment your drive. It automatically detects all hard drives and checks their current health, allowing you to see the percentage of fragmentation of each drive, thus greatly reducing boot time as well as granting access time. into frequently used applications, files, and documents. also gives you the ability to run analysis and optimization processes that rarely happen and keep the hard disk in better condition.
It is a very lightweight application with a simple set of tools that saves a lot of time and improves productivity. There are many powerful tools and settings that make defragmentation tasks even more efficient. Moreover, this powerful application provides support for listing fragmented files and provides complete information about fragmentation locations and disk map. In addition, it can defragment a specific file or folder as well as provide many other defragmentation tasks.
Features of Auslogics Disk Defrag
- A reliable and powerful optimization and maintenance utility designed to help you maximize your hard drive performance and efficiency.
- Comes with a wide range of system resource monitoring tools that will greatly enhance the overall performance of the system.
- Very useful application that allows you to know how to defragment file structure quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to observe an increase in speed when working with applications in the Windows operating system.
- Supports both FAT 16/32 and NTFS file systems.
- Has an easy-to-use friendly interface.
- Includes a built-in wizard to guide you through all the necessary steps.
- Using powerful algorithms and boot-time defrag technology provides you with a fast and efficient way to defragment your drive.
- Provides single file or folder defragmentation options for error checking and disk repair.
- Includes an automated scheduler designed to help you get tasks done at a certain time and date.
- Provides offline defragmentation tool that can defragment locked system files including MFT, Windows Registry, Paging and Hibernation files.
System requirements of Auslogics Disk Defrag
- Operating System: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB minimum free hard disk space
- Installed memory: 512 MB minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher
Auslogics Disk Defrag Free Download
Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional 10.2.0.1 Multilingual
How to install Auslogics Disk Defrag
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Crack file to the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Disk Defrag