AutoCAD Raster Design 2022
AutoCAD Raster Design 2022 is software that converts raster images into DWG objects and performs editing of scanned drawings.
With the help of Raster Design designers can convert raster images into DWG objects. It also allows editing of scanned drawings in a familiar AutoCAD environment. There are many new and unique image editing tools added in this version so that users can edit and clean high quality images. These tools provide a complete environment where users can overlook, bias, mirror, and edit their images. The Raster Entity Manipulation (REM) feature allows engineers to use standard AutoCAD commands on raster and primitive regions.
Many engineering, manufacturing and construction companies still have a substantial legacy that paper documents or scans for existing products, machines and layout drawings are still “alive”. But when and when a design change “as-built” or a building layout changes quite frequently, redrawing costs are high and unnecessary.
Similarly, GIS and infrastructure professionals often simply need to edit existing map data, building elevation or digital satellite imagery and existing geospatial to maintain and update. Existing records with new developments or proposed plans.
Features of AutoCAD Raster Design 2022
- A variety of dedicated functions and OCR features
- Neat and clean ribbon-based user interface
- Provides quick access to all tools and options
- Command line support to provide various parameters
- Detailed features for designs and plenty of editing tools
- Merge images and vectors with deskewing and deseckling features
- Mirror and reverse images and get smoother output
- Cut areas from the design and remove various elements
- Ignore, bias, mirror and edit your images.
- Use standard AutoCAD commands on raster and primitive regions. Easily delete raster images, lines, arcs and circles.
- Create lines and polylines from raster images and convert raster files into vector drawings.
- Display and analyze geographic images in Civil 3D software and AutoCAD Map 3D toolkit.
System requirements of AutoCAD Raster Design 2022
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only) (version 1909 or higher)
- CPU: 2.5–2.9 GHz or higher
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard drive: 10GB
- Screen: 1920 x 1080 with True Color or larger
- Graphics Card: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB / s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compatible
- .NET Framework version 4.8 or higher
AutoCAD Raster Design 2022 Free Download
Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2022 (x64)
How to install AutoCAD Raster Design 2022
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run the Setup file to install software – Do Not Start it yet
- Install Autodesk network license manager (nlm22.214.171.124)
- Copy the adskflex.exe file to the path “C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager”
- Stop Autodesk Desktop Licensing Service (using services.msc)
- Copy “AdskLicensingService.exe” to the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdskLicensing\126.96.36.19954\AdskLicensingService\
- Copy the file “AdskLicensingAgent.exe” and “adlmint.dll” to the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdskLicensing\188.8.131.5254\AdskLicensingAgent\ (iggtech.com)
- Start Autodesk Desktop Licensing Service (using services.msc)
- Config the file “lic.dat” to fix HOSTNAME and MAC according to the software “LMTOOLS Utility> System Settings“
- Copy the file “lic.dat” to “C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager” (iggtech.com)
- Create a license file reading for Autodesk
- Run LMTOOLS Utility (or in the path C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager/lmtools.exe)
- On the tab ‘config services‘
- Add “Autodesk ‘to the service name section
- Select the file C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager\lmgrd.exe
- Select the file C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager\lic.dat
- Debug log is fine as well
- Tick on ‘start server at power up‘ and ‘use services‘
- Click Save
- In Tab ‘service/license file‘
- Select Configuration using Services
- Tick on “LMTOOLS ignores license file …..“
- In Tab ‘start/stop/read‘
- Click Start Server
- Click Rereadlicense File (note that this is to read the License file again, every time more software is updated, the lic.dat file will have more lines and you must update the lic.dat and then click here)
- The lic.dat file will update the full license of the software listed above
- Tab ‘server status‘
- Click ‘perform status enquiry‘
- Check the version that says “adskflex: UP v11.18.0” is ok
- And the numbers like this will be short for license “87561RVT_2022” where RVT is Revit License
- All OK (iggtech.com)
- Open the software and select “Use a network license“
- Select “Single license server“> fill in 127.0.0.1
- Go to the software and use it
- All Autodesk 2022 software do the same, just install it for the first time and install the license in the lic.dat file for the next time.