Autodesk Factory Design Utilities 2022
Autodesk Factory Design Utilities 2022 is a software optimization and visualization factory design application that allows designers to conceptualize, plan and validate production facilities for optimized workflows. chemical.
Factory Design Utilities provides design tools and an optimal environment for the layout of the factory premises. They also allow you to open legacy DWG base layouts and add factory information to those drawings. The factory drawings can then be used to include the 3D layout in Inventor Factory. This helps to narrow the gap between modeling in a 2D environment and 3D space and saves you time in the process.
The Product Design & Manufacturing Collection offers operational tools right inside Inventor – including advanced simulation, 5-axis CAM and integration, plus AutoCAD and Fusion 360.
Detecting and visualizing conflicts in large facility layouts is easy with this handy software. It saves a lot of time, effort, money and improves the accuracy of the design. The interface of Autodesk Factory Design Utilities clearly shows that it was built by creators for the production of creative factory layouts.
Features of Autodesk Factory Design Utilities 2022
- Complete tool for managing 3D content for factory layouts
- Converts multiple lines of string content into individual assets
- Design tools for creating, publishing, sharing, and managing 3D content for factory layouts.
- Basic layout design. Visualize and detect clashes in large facility layouts.
- Streamline the design of tender proposals and create more engaging 3D sales tools.
- Model and simulate your manufacturing processes.
- Factory Design Utilities software helps the Hamburg, Germany-based filling machine manufacturer to plan the entire plant and workflow. It allows companies to complete tasks using a single digital model.
- The industrial conveyor system manufacturer automatically uses laser scanning to detect potential conflicts and problems before installation begins.
- Engineers at this heat treatment system manufacturer give customers a clearer impression of designs in specific environments, minimizing errors.
System requirements of Autodesk Factory Design Utilities 2022
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only) (version 1909 or higher)
- CPU: 2.5–2.9 GHz or higher
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard drive: 10GB
- Screen: 1920 x 1080 with True Color or larger
- Graphics Card: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB / s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compatible
- .NET Framework version 4.8 or higher
Autodesk Factory Design Utilities 2022 Free Download
Autodesk Factory Design Utilities 2022 (x64)
How to install Autodesk Factory Design Utilities 2022
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run the Setup file to install software – Do Not Start it yet
- Install Autodesk network license manager (nlm184.108.40.206)
- Copy the adskflex.exe file to the path “C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager”
- Stop Autodesk Desktop Licensing Service (using services.msc)
- Copy “AdskLicensingService.exe” to the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdskLicensing\220.127.116.1154\AdskLicensingService\
- Copy the file “AdskLicensingAgent.exe” and “adlmint.dll” to the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdskLicensing\18.104.22.16854\AdskLicensingAgent\ (iggtech.com)
- Start Autodesk Desktop Licensing Service (using services.msc)
- Config the file “lic.dat” to fix HOSTNAME and MAC according to the software “LMTOOLS Utility> System Settings“
- Copy the file “lic.dat” to “C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager” (iggtech.com)
- Create a license file reading for Autodesk
- Run LMTOOLS Utility (or in the path C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager/lmtools.exe)
- On the tab ‘config services‘
- Add “Autodesk ‘to the service name section
- Select the file C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager\lmgrd.exe
- Select the file C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager\lic.dat
- Debug log is fine as well
- Tick on ‘start server at power up‘ and ‘use services‘
- Click Save
- In Tab ‘service/license file‘
- Select Configuration using Services
- Tick on “LMTOOLS ignores license file …..“
- In Tab ‘start/stop/read‘
- Click Start Server
- Click Rereadlicense File (note that this is to read the License file again, every time more software is updated, the lic.dat file will have more lines and you must update the lic.dat and then click here)
- The lic.dat file will update the full license of the software listed above
- Tab ‘server status‘
- Click ‘perform status enquiry‘
- Check the version that says “adskflex: UP v11.18.0” is ok
- And the numbers like this will be short for license “87561RVT_2022” where RVT is Revit License
- All OK (iggtech.com)
- Open the software and select “Use a network license“
- Select “Single license server“> fill in 127.0.0.1
- Go to the software and use it
- All Autodesk 2022 software do the same, just install it for the first time and install the license in the lic.dat file for the next time.