Autodesk InfraWorks 2020
Autodesk InfraWorks 2020 allows AEC experts to contextualize, conceptualize, optimize and visualize projects – all in a realistic view of the built and natural environment. The latest release of InfraWorks 2020, continues Autodesk’s commitment to integrating BIM and GIS.
Autodesk’s collaboration with Esri has allowed it to leverage the vast amount of GIS data that is already available both publicly and internally with a reasonable approach, avoiding many of the past translations that need to happen. This release adds the ability to save edited data from InfraWorks to the Esri data store.
In your InfraWorks model, you may want to change the location of the manhole and pipe position to meet your design requirements. When you make that change, you simply select the data source from ArcGIS Online and select ‘save’ to save those changes back to ArcGIS.
Features of Autodesk InfraWorks 2020
- Data can be extended with multiple fields and each element can be recorded as needed
- Increase control over design operations
- Edit based on Excel spreadsheet
- Allow users to add new attributes and information to elements of their project
- Lets users control the cutting and filling displayed on the road
- Clearly see affected areas and modify designs as needed.
- Choose to display materials in scoring options, allowing users to specify colors or materials by tapping, cutting or filling.
- Structure parameters are saved to a spreadsheet in which multiple edits can be made to multiple areas of the structure at the same time.
System requirements of Autodesk InfraWorks 2020
- Operating system
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit Enterprise or Pro
- Windows® 8.1 64-bit Professional or Enterprise
- Windows® 7 64-bit Professional, Ultimate or Enterprise version (SP1)
- CPU: Intel® Core ™ 2 dual core or equivalent AMD processor
- RAM: 8 GB
- Screen: 1,280 x 720 and above
- Graphics card: Any DirectX® 10.1 capable graphics card with 2 GB (or more) graphics
- The .NET Framework Version 4.7 or later
Autodesk InfraWorks 2020 Free Download
Autodesk InfraWorks 2020.1 x64
Cr4ck Autodesk InfraWorks 2020.1 x64
Autodesk InfraWorks 2020 Serial Key
- Serial: 666-69696969, 667-98989898, 400-45454545
- Code: 927L1
- X-force keygen 2020
How to install Autodesk InfraWorks 2020
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run the Setup file in the unzipped section to install the software
- Just Instal and wait for it to run
- After installation is complete, open the software to wait for the time to select Multi User
- Single License Server > Enter the Server Name: 127.0.0.1
- Flexnet License Finder> [email protected] or any port> Next
- Then exit the software
- Run the file “NLM_2020_x64_setup“
- Then copy the file
- adskflex.exe to C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager\
- adlmint.dll to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdskLicensing\18.104.22.1681\AdskLicensingAgent
- Modify the lic.dat file to replace the Host name and MAC that can be viewed in LMTOOLS System Settings
- Run File lmtools.exe
- The Config Services tab adds Autodesk
- The first line selects C:\Autodesk\Autodesk Network License Manager\lmgrd.exe
- The second line selects the recently edited lic.dat file in the Cr4ck section
- If the third line does not exist then create a debug.log file and point it to
- Check Use Services> Start Server at Power Up> Save Services
- Go to Service / License File Tab> Configuration using Services> Autodesk
- Tick LMTOOLS ignores license file …..
- Go to Start/Stop/Reread Tab> Start Server> Reread license file
- Successful newspaper is successful and the following steps are just checking again
- Open Autodesk account login software (remember to make one)
- Can install similar software such as AutoCad, Revit, Inventor … with Multi User option
- Finished watching video tutorial installation details step by step