Table of Contents
Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2020
Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2020 provides engineers with advanced BIM integrated design and analysis tools to understand the behavior of any type of structure and verify code compliance.
In addition to analyzing seismic load using the Spectral Feedback method, the Robot Structure Analysis also contains the Force equivalent method. The Equivalent Force method is an alternative (simplified) method for determining seismic shear force distribution over the height of conventional multi-story buildings.
Reliability analysis is a technique used to determine the load when the structure becomes unstable. The warping mode shape is the characteristic shape related to the warping behavior of the structure.
The step analysis considers the effect of human foot load (understood as the harmonic force over a certain frequency range) on structural vibrations.
Robot structure analysis has extensive support for the design of reinforcement in concrete members. This type of design is divided into two parts: the required reinforcement design to calculate the required cross-sectional area for concrete members, and the provided reinforcement design can be used for testing and design of actual number of bars, types and layouts for horizontal and vertical reinforcement in concrete bar elements.
Features of Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis 2020
- Checking wind load in structural design before structural changes become costly.
- Check the behavior of fixed, oriental and nonlinear structures.
- Ability to share data with Revit and other design tools.
- Choose from a variety of ways to provide results of your structural analysis.
- 2D and 3D models of rails (grids, frames, grids), surfaces (panels, shell walls) and composite structures.
- Able to simulate a wind tunnel and check the amount of wind generated.
- Integrated design of concrete and steel with more than 40 international codes for steel and concrete For over 30
- Direct analysis method (Direct analysis method or DAM abbreviation)
- Ability to simulate wind tunnel and generate wind load
System requirements of Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2020
- Operating system
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only) (version 1607 or higher)
- CPU: 2.5–2.9 GHz or higher
- RAM: 8 GB
- Screen: 1920 x 1080 with True Color or larger
- Graphics Card: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB / s Bandwidth and compatible with DirectX 11
- The .NET Framework Version 4.7 or later
Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2020 Free Download
Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2020 Serial Key
- Serial: 666-69696969, 667-98989898, 400-45454545
- Code: 547L1
- X-force keygen 2020
How to install Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2020
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run the sfx file (Autodesk’s standard compressed file so it is very light, it is over 5gb) and choose where to extract the software installer
- Run the Setup file in the extracted section
- Just instal and wait for it to run
- After running, we turn off the network first and then press Lauch(Open Software)
- Select Enter Serial Number
- Select Active > enter Serial Number > Next > Request an activation code using an offline method > Next > Back >> Back
- Unzip Crack File and Run As Administrator
- Copy Request Code to X-force
- Press Generate
- Press Patch
- Copy Activation Key and paste it into the software
- Click Next and it will show up successfully message
- Re-open the internet and access software normal. Good luck