Autodesk Vehicle Tracking 2022
Autodesk Vehicle Tracking 2022 is a powerful traffic analysis tool to assess the traffic load on a given route along with route analysis
If you want vehicle analysis and design, Autodesk Vehicle Tracking is a great application for planners, designers, engineers, and authorities to analyze your vehicle before making it. show any structures such as bridges and roads. A very friendly environment is provided by this tool to better understand all types of users. Analyze different situations by environmental simulation and CAD tools to design. Planning is now complete with improvements to save time and add finishing to projects
Autodesk Vehicle Tracking software allows engineers, designers and planners at government agencies and engineering consulting firms working on transportation or site design projects to evaluate. the moving price of the car.
The software provides built-in analysis and simulation tools that can be used as part of the design process, allowing the user to evaluate the motion prediction of driven, rail vehicles. lightweight and well-designed car parks and intersections.
Features of Autodesk Vehicle Tracking 2022
- Design and simulation tools in Vehicle Tracking integrates with AutoCAD and Microstation environments.
- Use scan path analysis to speed up the planning and design process.
- Explore alternative roundabout design options and assess safety and compliance standards.
- Animate the vehicle’s path directly in the CAD environment. Create 2D or 3D animations, use multiple camera angles, and even Record functionality.
- Arrange parking areas in minutes instead of hours. Quick order, custom bays and entrance. Use the handles to easily edit design alternatives.
- The Road Design Tool uses smart objects to help engineers create and edit roundabout geometry according to a variety of international design standards.
- Analyze all aspects of aerial vehicle operation by examining taxi operation, standing distance, reverse maneuvering, jet safety zone, accessibility of ground service vehicle , etc.
- Evaluate the movement of electric vehicles and other light rail vehicles. Model the path of most single- or dual-axial trunks, as well as suspended units.
System requirements of Autodesk Vehicle Tracking 2022
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only) (version 1909 or higher)
- CPU: 2.5–2.9 GHz or higher
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard drive: 10GB
- Screen: 1920 x 1080 with True Color or larger
- Graphics Card: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB / s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compatible
- .NET Framework version 4.8 or higher
Autodesk Vehicle Tracking 2022 Free Download
Autodesk Vehicle Tracking 2022
How to install Autodesk Vehicle Tracking 2022
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run the Setup file to install software – Do Not Start it yet
- Install Autodesk network license manager (nlm126.96.36.199)
- Copy the adskflex.exe file to the path “C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager”
- Stop Autodesk Desktop Licensing Service (using services.msc)
- Copy “AdskLicensingService.exe” to the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdskLicensing\188.8.131.5254\AdskLicensingService\
- Copy the file “AdskLicensingAgent.exe” and “adlmint.dll” to the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdskLicensing\184.108.40.20654\AdskLicensingAgent\ (iggtech.com)
- Start Autodesk Desktop Licensing Service (using services.msc)
- Config the file “lic.dat” to fix HOSTNAME and MAC according to the software “LMTOOLS Utility> System Settings“
- Copy the file “lic.dat” to “C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager” (iggtech.com)
- Create a license file reading for Autodesk
- Run LMTOOLS Utility (or in the path C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager/lmtools.exe)
- On the tab ‘config services‘
- Add “Autodesk ‘to the service name section
- Select the file C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager\lmgrd.exe
- Select the file C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager\lic.dat
- Debug log is fine as well
- Tick on ‘start server at power up‘ and ‘use services‘
- Click Save
- In Tab ‘service/license file‘
- Select Configuration using Services
- Tick on “LMTOOLS ignores license file …..“
- In Tab ‘start/stop/read‘
- Click Start Server
- Click Rereadlicense File (note that this is to read the License file again, every time more software is updated, the lic.dat file will have more lines and you must update the lic.dat and then click here)
- The lic.dat file will update the full license of the software listed above
- Tab ‘server status‘
- Click ‘perform status enquiry‘
- Check the version that says “adskflex: UP v11.18.0” is ok
- And the numbers like this will be short for license “87561RVT_2022” where RVT is Revit License
- All OK (iggtech.com)
- Open the software and select “Use a network license“
- Select “Single license server“> fill in 127.0.0.1
- Go to the software and use it
- All Autodesk 2022 software do the same, just install it for the first time and install the license in the lic.dat file for the next time.