BricsCAD 20 offers all the familiar 2D CAD .dwg features, but it adds time-saving and 3D Direct Modeling tools. With BricsCAD, you’ll get more for less on your Windows PC.
BricsCAD represents the future of design. This is an all-in-one solution for 2D, 3D Construction Information Model, Mechanical Design and Construction. Based on industry standard DWG, it offers a modern yet familiar approach to design on computers running Windows, macOS and Linux. It is available in three versions – Classic, Pro and Platinum – so you can buy exactly what you need.
As a complete 2D & 3D CAD software program, BricsCAD 2020 provides professionals with one of the most advanced and intuitive drawing and modeling solutions available. Available in three editions and open to third-party developers, it goes beyond AutoCAD.
It has an assembly modeling feature that will organize DWG models in a hierarchical structure, thus allowing you to draft a combination of components seamlessly. It is also possible to create combined 2D as well as 3D drawing views from source 3D models.
Features of BricsCAD 20
- All familiar CAD functions
- Handy CAD application is considered as an alternative solution for AutoCAD.
- Supported for all major CAD formats like DWF, DXF, DWG and BMP, etc.
- Support for building information model (BIM).
- Support the Assembly model that organizes DWG models in hierarchical structures.
- Create combined 2D and 3D drawing views from source 3D models.
- Fully supports LISP, VBA, BRX & .NET
- Support drawing AutoCAD 2D, 3D.
- Support for all major CAD formats, including DWG, DWF, DXF, ECW and BMP.
- 3D direct modeling is possible and supports Building Information Modeling (BIM) support.
- BricsCad Platinum creates combined 2D and 3D views from source 3D models.
- BricsCad Platinum provides full scale control, so printed models will reflect real-world dimensions of drawings more accurately.
- Communicator (optional) allows easy exchange between all major CAD formats.
- Flexible licensing
- Direct 3D modeling
- Rendering, materials and lighting
- Create 3D constraints
- Design recognition
- Assembly model
- Deformation pattern
- Compare 3D
System requirements of BricsCAD 20
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 1 GHz processor or faster, or compatible processor.
- RAM: Besides memory required by the operating system, requires 256 MB (1 GB or more recommended).
- Hard disk: 250 MB for program files + 1 GB of free space.
BricsCAD 20 Free Download
Bricsys BricsCAD Ultimate 20.1.08.1 (x64)
How to install BricsCAD 20
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy [email protected] to the location where you installed the software “C:\Program Files\Bricsys\BricsCAD V20 en_US“
- Watch the video for detailed installation instructions step by step