CIMCO Edit 8
CIMCO Edit 8 is a handy CNC program editor available on the market. It is the editor of choice for professional CNC programmers who need full-featured as well as reliable professional editing.
All aspects of CIMCO Edit 8 are new and from the multi-pane tab layout to dynamic toolbars and menus. It features new and powerful tools such as an improved file comparison utility, a new NC-Assistant programming tool, and a refactored plotter. It provides a complete set of editing tools needed to meet modern CNC program editing needs. It has code specific options like line numbering, renumbering, character handling, and an XYZ range finder.
It has no limitations on program size and includes CNC code-specific options such as line numbering/renumbering, character handling, and an XYZ range finder. It also has math functions including basic math, rotate, mirror, offset and translate. CIMCO Edit offers all the functionality expected from an editor including drag and drop text editing. Best of all, CIMCO Edit is fully configurable and easily adapted to any existing CNC program editing environment.
NC-Assistant makes editing NC code faster and easier than ever. Point to any M or G code and the NC-Assistant will identify a code that allows you to modify the values using the interactive interface associated with the CNC code. Enter the desired values for any register and the NC-Assistant automatically updates the CNC code.
NC-Assistant in CIMCO Edit allows you to quickly insert and edit complex cycles and operations. 3D Mill / 2D Lathe Lathe handles your 3-axis CNC Mill and 2-axis lathe programs by graphing forward and backward continuously. CNC program editing and automatic updates are reflected in the plot. Plot analysis with dynamic zoom, pan, rotate and measure functions. CIMCO Edit supports solid visualization of NC code with tool collision checking and vulnerability detection.
CIMCO Edit features fast and fully configurable side-by-side file comparison, allowing users to quickly identify CNC program changes
Features of CIMCO Edit 8
- Process even the largest CNC programs – fast. Only limited by the amount of memory on your PC.
- CNC code specific functions include line numbering/renumbering, character handling, XYZ range finder, and more.
- File type specific configuration offers many options including modal colors, new “type” specific numbering/renumbering options, automatic registration of extensions, and more.
- Math functions include basic math, rotate, mirror, offset, and translate.
- Reliable, configurable DNC RS-232 communication. NOTE: With CIMCO Edit, you have the option of purchasing up to 16, 1-Port DNC-Links for simultaneous communication with up to 16 CNCs.
- Our file comparison is fast and fully configurable, allowing users to choose whether to see single line/partial diffs at once or all at once.
- An add-on is available that allows viewing of Mazatrol files for transfer, directly in CIMCO Edit.
- STL files can now be loaded into the backplotter. This helps verify the NC code being run on the CNC machine.
- Unique Haas G code support in simulation of toolpaths. Commonly used Haas cycles include G12/G13 for round holes, G70/G71/G72 for drill patterns, G150 for recess milling,
- G53 for tool safety, and M97 for local subroutines. .
- Excellent Open-GL 3D Lathe / 2D Lathe – draw your 3-Axis and 2-Axis Lathe CNC programs inside CIMCO Edit by graphing continuously forward and backward synchronously.
- Now with enhanced support for emulating Millplus, Fanuc, Heidenhain and Siemens controls.
- Move the pointer to any M or G code and NC-Assistant will identify the code and allow you to modify the values using the interactive interface.
- Cycle/macro support allows users to quickly add/edit complex cycles and operations.
- CIMCO Edit supports drag and drop editing.
- CIMCO Edit always offers many printing options including ISO standard features. You can choose to print your files in up to four columns to save paper.
- Comprehensive feature and system options to maximize your productivity; Configure the program to work the way you work.
- Supports saving NC backplots as DXF files. Each Tool is saved to a separate layer or level.
System requirements of CIMCO Edit 8
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB of RAM.
- Hard Disk Space: Requires 350 MB of RAM.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher.
CIMCO Edit 8 Free Download
CIMCO Edit V8.06.06