Table of Contents
Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D
Render Legion has released Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D, a new version of its production renderer for Maxon’s 3D motion modeling, animation and modeling software.
Widely used in architectural visualization – in CGarchitect’s 2018 industry survey, it comes second only to V-Ray – Corona is famous for simplifying the rendering process without sacrificing image quality.
Other features include LightMix, where users can interactively adjust the color and intensity of the scene lights before, during, or after rendering, allowing for subtle or extreme changes with just one render; and AI Noise Cancellation, where users can choose between high-quality CPU or interactive GPU-based AI noise cancellation to speed up rendering.
Finally, the Corona Node Material Editor is said to provide a simpler way for artists to create, edit, and reuse shaders between channels or documents. This editor works with all Corona kits and multiple 4D movies and introduces the ability to propagate changes across multiple documents at the same time.
Features of Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D
- Interactive rendering
Instead of test rendering, artists get immediate feedback as they work. Whether modifying geometry, lighting, camera position, or material, every change appears in optical quality in the Corona VFB (or 4D Cinema Image Viewer), greatly accelerating the development display.
- Complete integration
Corona Renderer acts like a native rendering engine, allowing users to render with Photo view, Corona VFB or Cinema 4D. Full compatibility with Team Render allows Corona Renderer to apply its innate speed boosts to any distributed process.
LightMix users can interactively adjust the color and intensity of scene lights before, during, or after rendering, allowing for subtle or extreme changes in just one render.
- Corona Node Document Editor
A simpler way for artists to create, edit, and reuse shaders between channels or documents. The editor works with all Corona kits and multiple 4D movies and introduces the ability to propagate changes across multiple documents at the same time.
- High quality, AI noise cancellation
Choose between high-quality CPUs or interactive GPU-based AI noise cancellation to speed rendering and interface development.
System requirements of Corona Renderer for Cinema 4D
- Configure according to the Cinema 4D software installed
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D Free Download
Chaos Corona 10 for Cinema 4D R17 – 2023
Chaos Corona 11 for Cinema 4D R17 – 2024 x64
Chaos Corona Material Library 11
How to install Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy Corona_62_c4d_fix.dll to the location where C4D was installed, the path “C:\Program Files\MAXON\Cinema 4D R24“
- Copy LegionLib_Release.dll to the place where plugin is installed “C:\Program Files\MAXON\Cinema 4D R24\plugins\corona“
- Copy Corona_62_c4d_fix.dll and LegionLib_Release.dll
- Go to “C:\Program Files\Corona\Standalone” if needed
- Or the path “C: \ Program Files \ Corona \ Image Editor” if necessary
- Right-click the file “_Delete_token-c4d.bat” and select Run as Administrator
- Repeat these steps for any User that needs Corona
Corona Renderer 7 Hotfix 2 for Cinema 4D R14-R25 x64
Corona Renderer 6 Hotfix 2 for Cinema 4D R14-S24 x64