CSI Bridge Advanced 22
CSI Bridge Advanced 22 is an integrated program for Modeling, analyzing and designing bridge structures.
Modeling, analysis and design of bridge structures have been integrated into this program to create optimal computer engineering tools. The ease with which all these tasks can be performed makes it the most flexible and effective software program available on the market.
Using it, engineers can easily identify complex bridge geometry, boundary conditions and load cases. Bridge models are parametically defined, using terms familiar to bridge engineers such as layout lines, spans, bearings, abutments, tarpaulins, hinges and post-tensioning.
Its design allows for quick and easy design and improvement of steel and concrete bridges. The parametric model set allows users to build simple or complex bridge models and make changes efficiently while maintaining complete control over the design process.
Multiple copies of the same model can be run on many different machines, and the results of the analysis can be fused together on one machine to increase design performance and process results. It can be used in case of running a large number of load cases (such as earthquake load for the building’s shock-proof design, mobile load for bridge design …) and there are many other computers to Run for many different loads at the same time
Features of CSI Bridge Advanced 22
- Design all kinds of buttons and steel platforms such as hanging platforms, boxes, cables, steel bolts.
- Advanced Guide to Technical Guides in the Design, Distribution, Analysis and Style phases.
- Use prompts to point out the power to create complete building and scaffolding and programming and planning tools.
- Ability to use existing templates in Software Bank.
- The geometry automatically changes with different parameter changes.
- Use SAPFire (like other CSI software tools) to perform analytical engine orientation in the direction of performing different types of analysis such as scaling and shrinking, geometric and non-linear materials, following that pulls gravity.
- Integrating and coordinating with other CSI products and especially the SAP2000 program.
System requirements of CSI Bridge Advanced
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Intel multi-core or better, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB recommended or greater)
- Free hard disk space: 4GB or more recommended
CSI Bridge Advanced 22 Free Download
CSI Bridge Advanced 22.0.0 Build 1587 (x64)
How to install CSI Bridge Advanced 22
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Uncheck “Perform native image generation …“
- At installation, Standalone License asks No
- Running file “csi_bridge_v22_kg.exe” will appear lservrc file
- Copy [email protected] to the path C:\Program Files\Computers and Structures\CSiBridge 22
- Watch the Windows 10 – 64bit test video