DaVinci Resolve Studio 16
DaVinci Resolve Studio 16 is the only solution in the world that combines professional 8K editing, color correction, visual effects and audio post production all in one software tool! You can instantly move between editing, colors, effects and sounds with just one click.
DaVinci Resolve Studio is also the only solution designed for the collaboration of many users, so editors, assistants, colorists, VFX artists and sound designers can all work directly. on the same project!
Whether you are an individual artist or a member of a large collaborative group, it’s easy to understand why DaVinci Resolve is the standard for high-end and complete post production on a wide range of feature films, TV shows and promotions. more Hollywood ads than any other software.
Features of DaVinci Resolve Studio 16
- With more than 250 integrated tools, 3D compositing tools and Fusion VFX’s advanced button-based tools let you quickly connect effects and tools together in a flow chart style, making it easy to create. cinematic quality visual effects and broadcast motion graphics right inside DaVinci.
- DaVinci Resolve’s legendary color tools let you control colors in spectacular ways to get results that simply aren’t possible on other systems.
- That’s why DaVinci Resolve has been used on more feature films and TV shows than any other classification system! You get powerful primary and secondary tools, curves, tracks, stabilizers and more!
- With Fairlight in DaVinci Resolve, sound is no longer a problem in post production!
You get a fully integrated and powerful digital audio workstation with full mixer, EQ and dynamic processing, sample level audio editing, ADR tools, audio library support, plugins FairlightFX audio and more!
- Upgrade to DaVinci Resolve Studio for more creative tools and options! You get a huge set of indispensable ResolveFX and FairlightFX plugins, along with support for 4K, 8K and higher resolution projects with frame rates up to 120 frames per second.
- You also get the new DaVinci Neural Engine that enables features like facial recognition, speed warping, automatic color balance and automatic color matching. DaVinci Resolve Studio also adds film grain tools, advanced noise reduction, blur and blur effects, HDR sorting, 10-bit H.264 support, 3D audio, stereoscopic 3D support, and collaboration tools. Multi-user and more!
System requirements of DaVinci Resolve Studio 16
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Hard disk space: 2 GB of free space required.
- 16 GB system memory is recommended and at least 32 GB is recommended when using Fusion
- NVIDIA / AMD / Intel GPU driver version – At the request of your GPU
- RED Rocket-X drivers 188.8.131.52 and Firmware 184.108.40.206 and above
- Rocket Rocket 220.127.116.11 Driver and Firmware 18.104.22.168 and above
DaVinci Resolve Studio 16 Free Download
DaVinci Resolve v22.214.171.124
DaVinci Resolve Components v2020.03.09
How to install DaVinci Resolve Studio 16
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run the Setup file “ResolveInstaller.msi“
- Just press install as normal the software has been cracked, so just need to install and it is ok
- Watch the Windows 10 – 64bit test video