Table of Contents
Toon Boom Storyboard Pro 7
Toon Boom Storyboard Pro 7 is an all-in-one analytical panel solution that combines drawing, scripting, camera control, animation and sound creation. Integrating seamlessly with Harmony, Storyboard Pro is a way to help make your content quick and easy.
Integrating seamlessly with Harmony, Storyboard Pro is a way to help make your content quick and easy. Switching from script to script in a seamless framework allows you to visually organize the story as it unfolds – with the exact timing. Rearrange tables, photos, and scenes by clicking and dragging. Add comments, record audio notes and change them quickly.
Features of Toon Boom Storyboard Pro 7
- Switching from script to script in a seamless framework allows you to visually organize the story as it unfolds – with precise timing. Rearrange tables, photos, and scenes by clicking and dragging. Add comments, record audio notes and change them quickly.
- Draw in any style using bitmap and vector drawing tools with access to multiple brushes and textures. Canvas rotation provides a better drawing experience. Onion skinned to the background of the previous and next tables. Use the text tool to titrate.
- Create motion with the integrated 3D camera with lens view. Set the start and end position on tables to add camera movement, rotate and zoom in 2D or 3D space.
- Import 3D models from FBX, Alembic, Collada, OBJ, 3DS. Combine 2D and 3D in 3D space where assets interact the way you expect. Position classes and 3D models wherever you want. Liven up layers and add motion with the 3D camera.
- Time your board. Add motion on each layer and create impressive moving cameras on the boards. Add unlimited soundtracks, audio clipping, repositioning and editing keyframes. Create real-time forwarding.
- Import scripts from the Final Draft and standard image, vector and audio formats. Export layouts to Photoshop, storyboards to PDF, still images and movies. Export animations or send to Avid, Premiere and Final Cut Pro via AAF, EDL and XML. Export the project to Harmony to produce 2D or FBX animation for 3D. Support for Flix.
- Put your story to a group using the Yard Mode. Collaborate in a team by dividing your project into other team members and consolidating changes into the main project.
Get immediate productivity. Artist-friendly tools and intuitive layouts instantly make sense and invite you to start drawing. Brushes and other drawing tools are highly responsive and never slow down your creativity.
- Make the yard memorable. Your storyboard looks incredibly sharp with integrated support for Retina and other high-density pixel screens. Super smooth playback speed so the focus is always on your good work.
System requirements of Toon Boom Storyboard Pro 7
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7/8/10
- Intel Core i3 processor 2.0 GHz or higher
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 700 MB or more
- VIDEO CARD OpenGL with vRAM 512 MB
Toon Boom Storyboard Pro 7 Free Download
Toon Boom Storyboard Pro 7 v17.10.1 Build 15476
How to install Toon Boom Storyboard Pro 7
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run File Activation with Run as Administrator with the password: countryboy (takes quite a long time about 30p)
- Finished watching the video of detailed installation instructions