EasyWorship is easy-to-use, reliable church presentation software that meets the needs of churches large and small around the world. Build your entire worship service, from lyrics to sermon slides, quickly and efficiently in one place.
EasyWorship seamlessly integrates with your streaming platform and broadcast setup. Connect wirelessly (NDI) or wired to support multiple cameras, or simply use your phone as a camera. Send the alpha channel downstream to your video mixer for a professional streaming look.
Three output options. Each has the same content, but with different themes, and presents it in your desired output. Use the newly added Alternate Output for live streaming or for another internal display option.
Three schedule layout options. Adjust any area to fit your workflow. Choose between a dark or light theme. Continuous Schedules are now available in Live Preview and Mix.
Features of EasyWorship
- Live streaming from the web
- Need to quickly send full screen video or live a web page? We can do that. No extra steps needed. Just select Go Live.
- Computer screen showing EasyWorship alert feature
Get their attention
- Use Message Notifications to communicate with your speaker, church, or live stream. Send a Kindergarten Notice to your church to notify parents.
- Three production buttons – Logo, Black, Clear – EasyWorship printing marked
Make it look easy
- Logos. Black. Strange. Use these three buttons to create seamless transitions between portions of the service, whether it’s part of the plan or not.
System requirements for EasyWorship
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
EasyWorship Free Download
EasyWorship 7 build 22.214.171.124
How to install EasyWorshipWondershare UniConverter
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Patch File to the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Softouch\EasyWorship 7