EMX 12 for PTC Creo 6
EMX 12 for PTC Creo 6 is plastic injection mold design software. Using this program, users can design their own plastic molds in a familiar two-dimensional environment. To take advantage of the 3D design advantages, the program will automatically create a 3D model model. Three-dimensional models used in the mold manufacturing process are used to test design accuracy. In addition, these models are used to generate detailed and specific MOMs and BOMs. This software has provided all the necessary tools to design molds for engineers
It features a dedicated 2D graphical user interface for quick customization of various components and template bases. This tool has a select and place feature so you can assemble components automatically. Threads, struts and vents have been added automatically. With this tool, you can create, save, and reuse custom components. It also has automatic layers for simple and easy viewing. This tool has automatic functions for Sheet and Insulation, Guide and Multi-chamber. This 2D / 3D design tool will increase your productivity and save your precious time.
For components, the commands for creating, modifying, deleting, reassembling, and reassembling as copies, are available in the small toolbar. When creating a component by selecting a point or csys reference, this selection is automatically added to the assembly references in the Components dialog box. Using a small toolbar reduces the number of clicks when manipulating EMX elements
Features of EMX 12 for PTC Creo 6
- The ability to easily design two-dimensional templates and the ability to customize it
- Automatically assemble components – easily by putting them together
- Automatically add all holes, points and… to pages
- Create custom components, save and reuse them
- Simple and straightforward layout for a better view
- Increase productivity through automation functions
- Save time designing templates
- The ability to display standard and non-standard format elements
- Built-in quick access box: Quick access dialog box allows you to manipulate directly on the object, helping you design much faster and more convenient.
- Improved Spray Gate Option: With the option to display a preview image, giving you a visual view and choosing the right type of spray port you want.
- Moldbase Full Display Dialog: Moldbase displays a more complete range of components to help you manage your mold design more easily.
- Export BOM Directly Through Excel: In this version of EMX 12, exporting to Excel is done directly, the work becomes more convenient.
System requirements of EMX 12 for PTC Creo 6
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 350 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
EMX 12 for PTC Creo 6 Free Download
PTC Creo EMX 188.8.131.52 for Creo 6.0×64
How to install EMX 12 for PTC Creo 6
- Need to install PTC Creo 6 first
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run the Setup file to install the software
- After the installation is complete
- Go to the folder C:\Program Files\PTC\EMX 184.108.40.206\bin, open the config.pro file with Notepad, then copy all the contents in this file.
- Go to the file C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 220.127.116.11\Common Files\text, open the config.pro file with Notepad, then paste the content copied in the previous step at the end of this file and Save