FontLab is a reliable and powerful Font editing and development application that allows you to design and edit your favorite fonts in a professional graphics environment. It is a comprehensive font editor equipped with professional and full-featured toolset for creating and customizing fonts. It’s the ultimate built-in font editor that helps you create fonts from start to finish, from a simple design to an incredibly bold complex project. It supports all popular font formats, including Type 1, TrueType, PostScript, Web fonts, Multiple Master, OpenType, and more. The program provides an easy to use interface that provides easy access to all the tools.
You can draw smooth, consistent glyphs, auto-align bitmaps, create overlaps, simplify paths, balance trunks, scale borders while preserving line thickness. You can plot in integer or fractional coordinates, view numerical and visual measurements, and find and correct contour imperfections. In FontLab 7, everything is color enabled. Draw multicolored borders, bring back colored outlines, improve SVG and bitmap images, overlay fonts, and generate emoji or color fonts for all Color OpenType-enabled platforms
Features of FontLab
- Allows you to design and edit your favorite fonts in a professional graphics environment.
- Comes with a full-featured and professional toolkit for creating and customizing fonts.
- Helps you create fonts from start to finish, from a simple design to an incredibly bold complex project.
- Supports all popular font formats, including Type 1, TrueType, PostScript, Web fonts, Multiple Master, OpenType, and more.
- Provides an easy-to-use interface that provides easy access to all tools.
- Provides all the basic tools to help you easily create, modify, open, kern, space, export and suggest web, desktop, variable fonts and colors.
- Includes special codecs for fonts designed with all operating systems and languages in mind.
- Offers a variety of font styles to give your text an attractive look.
- Provides many useful options and settings that allow you to edit existing fonts and tweak them however you want.
- Allows you to add notes for each font, edit glyphs, remove glyphs from the font family.
- Ability to perform correction, transformation, interpolation, guide alignment and optimization tasks, etc.
- Allows you to rotate, scale, change or mirror the font.
- Allows you to adjust the indicators and apply different effects, such as shadows, bold, 3D rotation, gradients and many more.
- Ability to import bitmap fonts, backgrounds, figures, EPS and font files from various sources.
System requirements of FontLab
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 10/11
- Memory (RAM): Requires 2 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 200 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher.
FontLab Free Download
FontLab 184.108.40.20600.0 x64
How to install FontLab
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy Crack to the place where the software has been installed “C:\Program Files\Fontlab\FontLab 8“