Table of Contents
K-Lite Codec Pack
The K-Lite Codec Pack is one of the best and most appreciated multimedia tools for playing all your media files and formats on a single platform. With 100% performance and quality K-Lite Codec Pack can play HD movies and audio files with just one click. K-Lite Codec Pack’s standout features are DirectShow audio and video decoding filter, audio parser, source filter and subtitle filter.
All these great features are not the full K-Lite Codec Pack but also have DXVA2 hardware acceleration combined with modern graphics cards like AMD Fury / Nano, NVIDIA GTX 960 and NVIDIA. With all of these great features and functions, the K-Lite Codec Pack consumes very little CPU power. 100% efficiency, easy to use, fully customizable mode for beginners and professionals alike makes K-Lite Codec Pack Full a highly demanded software by users. The K-Lite Codec Pack does not forcefully install unnecessary files in a user’s PC and provides you with a reliable guide to the settings so you can easily choose according to your needs. K-Lite Codec Pack is the best and user-friendly application and can easily run on slower PC with 100 performance and results. In short, if you want to bring all your multimedia entertainment under one platform, the K-Lite Codec Pack is the best tool for you.
Features of K-Lite Codec Pack
- It is very user-friendly and easy to use.
- It is updated regularly. So it is always updated with the latest and best ingredients.
- All ingredients included have been carefully selected by codec experts.
- It contains everything you need to play all your movies and music.
- This package has a very large user base. This means problems are found and resolved quickly.
- Contains both 32-bit and 64-bit codecs.
- The installation is fully customizable. You can choose which components you want to install.
- There are many different variations of the package. From small to large. You can choose the one that suits your needs.
- Installation is simpler, faster, and more organized.
- More configuration options during installation. This is especially useful for unattended installations.
- This package includes very useful tools for managing and configuring installed codecs.
- The package supports playback of several audio and video formats.
System requirements of K-Lite Codec Pack
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
K-Lite Codec Pack Free Download
K-Lite Codec Pack 17.2.0 MegaFullStandard
How to install K-Lite Codec Pack
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software