Kaspersky Reset Trial
In this article, we will learn how to use kaspersky indefinitely with Kaspersky Reset Trial (KRT) for those who want to use the software but have no economic conditions.
Protect yourself … start by protecting your personal computer. So, Kaspersky Anti-Virus protects against viruses, ransomware, phishing and many other features … and helps you to save the infected computer.
Whatever you do in your digital life – shopping online, using social media, surfing the web or downloading – Kaspersky Internet Security helps you protect it all.
Because family is the most valuable thing, Kaspersky Total Security will help you protect the digital world of your family – on their personal computers, Mac computers and mobile devices.
Kaspersky Reset Trial Support Version
As we all know, Kaspersky Reset Trial is a famous tool to reset the date of use of Kaspersky. Accordingly, when you install a Kaspersky product such as KIS, it will give you a trial period of 30 days. After 30 days of trial, you will be asked to buy KIS 2019 key if you want to continue using the software. It’s time to use Kaspersky Reset Trial, which will help you reset the KIS trial date back to 30 days. And keep going like that, after 30 days you reset the use date, you can use Kaspersky permanently.
- Kaspersky Free Antivirus 2016~2020
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011~2020
- Kaspersky Internet Security 2011~2020
- Kaspersky Total Security 2015~2020
- Kaspersky CRYSTAL 2.0, 3.0
- Kaspersky PURE 2.0, 3.0
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8, 10
- Kaspersky Small Office Security 2~5
System requirements of Kaspersky Reset Trial
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003
Kaspersky Reset Trial Free Download
KRT_126.96.36.199 + Key 90 Days
How to use Kaspersky Reset Trial
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Or, if the software installation has expired, you can proceed with the following stepsSettings> Add-ons> Self-protection (Off).
- Turn off the software under the taskbar
- Run Reset trial with Run As administrator and click Reset activation
- A activation code table will appear, enter your 90-day kaspersky code in the downloaded txt file above and enter it. Or you can activate your trial to use 30 days.
- After entering, remember to turn on the self-protection re-setting by ticking the mark removed in the previous step.
- Watch the detailed user guide video