Marvelous Designer 10
Marvelous Designer 10 creates interactive 3D outfits in virtual environments for different characters and uses them in games and animations.
CLO Marvelous Designer Personal offers a complete solution to design costumes of different characters and models. Create eye-catching 3D outfits for models and allow users to design 3D costumes ranging from simple t-shirts to complex vignettes for heavy outfits. Intuitive user interface allows the user to perform all operations with ease. A nicer design with lots of powerful tools and customizable settings for information processing.
Marvelous Designer Enterprise will start with a sample avatar, and you can choose another one if you’re not satisfied with the default look. You can experiment with many different faces, their hairstyles and even their shoes. You can change the outfit for your avatar by modifying the fabric’s shape, texture, and color. You can change the color of the front as well as the back of the shirt with many different colors. You can also edit your avatar measurements, and you can easily enter new values for waist circumference and height of legs and neck points, and more. All changes can be previewed in real time in 3D.
Has a set of professional tools for handling graphic content. There are a variety of custom settings and advanced tools to handle outfits. With the context-based approach, you can also design outfits for game characters and animated movies. In addition, it is a professional application with all the necessary design tools which saves a lot of time and allows the user to design any type of clothing. Furthermore, all outfits support any type of character movement. As for conclusion, it is a reliable application for creating 3D outfits for models and characters.
Features of Marvelous Designer 10
- Powerful application for designing 3D costumes
- Complete set of 3D design tools
- The complete clothing design toolkit
- Edit and customize 3D models
- Support wrinkle design and other things
- Simple t-shirt designs to intricate outfits
- Speed up your workflow and save a lot of time
- Model output from different applications
- Traditional and classical environment
- Heavy and rough uniform design for the character
- Design costumes according to the needs of the character
- Context-based approach with costume-handling assistance
- Supports all types of character movements
- Get started with default avatars that can be changed later.
- The outfit of your avatar can be changed by modifying the fabric’s shape, texture, and color.
- All changes can be previewed in real-time 3D.
System requirements of Marvelous Designer 10
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Intel, Corei5 processor
- RAM: 8GB
- 4GB can run Marvelous Designer but most likely crashes when dealing with heavier files
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
- Hard drive: 2 GB of available disk space for full content installation
- Pointing device: Three-button mouse
Marvelous Designer 10 Free Download
Marvelous Designer 10 Personal 6.0.351.32317 (x64) Multilingual
How to install Marvelous Designer 10
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the file “MarvelousDesigner10_Personal_x64.exe” to the location where you just installed the software path “C:\Program Files\Marvelous Designer 10 Personal“
- Open the software and enter any email and password
- See detailed installation instructions video