Table of Contents
Mesh2Surface for Rhinoceros
Mesh2Surface for Rhinoceros is a useful plugin for Rhino to convert 3D scanned meshes into a CAD model. It features the latest and greatest 3D reverse engineering modules and functions to achieve the best and most accurate output and results. It makes the transition simpler and easier. With the included real-time deviation analyzer, users have greater flexibility and control over their models.
Mesh2Surface is fully compatible with Rhinoceros 5, 6 and 7.
Mesh2Surface Premium Plugin for Rhino is a simple solution with a graphical environment with optimized tools and tasks. Users can easily extract model geometry data and can draw 3D sketches directly on the reference grid and surface construction. As the user processes different modeling and conversion steps, all user steps are equipped with deviation control through which the user can save time and resources.
Features of Mesh2Surface for Rhinoceros
- Convert 3D scanned meshes into CAD models.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Mesh segmentation is based on curvature
- Extract primitive, patch, extrusion and rotating surface
- Definition of symmetry plane
- Align with the world coordinate system
- Interactive 2D and 3D sketching
- CurveNetwork, Sweep, Loft and Blend surfaces
- Real-time tolerance control
- Match with enhanced patch
- Measure fillets
- Deviation analyzer
- Free form organic models
- Snap-to-Mesh technology
- Real-time tolerances for free form modeling
- Gumball Modeling
- Model based on symmetry
- Edge creases
- Surface quality analysis
- Automatic surface
- Enter PTX score
System requirements of Mesh2Surface for Rhinoceros
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB RAM required.
- Hard disk space: 10 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Mesh2Surface for Rhinoceros Free download