Microsoft Edge Chromium
Microsoft Edge Chromium Microsoft’s browser is a project that uses the Chromium kernel, so you can use extensions / extensions from the Google Chrome browser.
Its similarities with Google Chrome are quite large, except for the marked more of the interface and less obvious rounded edges. In terms of memory consumption and CPU usage are fairly uniform with the same Google Chrome and you can hardly notice the difference.
Google Chrome, Opera, Vivaldi or Yandex, they are all different browsers, but they also have a common base: Chromium. This is an open source project created by Google and is actually the most basic part of the browser, its tools and facilities. As a result, you might think Chrome is a modified version of Chromium for which Google has added its own specific codecs, plugins, and options.
However, all browsers use Chromium as a basis, sharing some common aspects. For example, everyone can use the same extension category, and although some browsers decide to include their own extension stores for more personal control over what What they provide, they can eventually install third parties.
This popularity of Chromium has caused several other companies trying to use their own tools for their browsers to surrender. The last one was informed by Mircosoft that they would make Edge use Chromium, although there are still some other browsers like Firefox trying to resist.
Therefore, for practical purposes, Microsoft Edge Chromium 2020 means you can use Chrome extensions and many pages optimized for the Google browser will start to be better used in Edge. Both browsers will go from direct competition to simpler, shared cousins, although Microsoft may still improve it in its own way to make it stand out.
Features of Microsoft Edge Chromium
- Even in its infancy, the new Edge browser is still very fast.
- Microsoft’s revamped Edge interface is clean and stylish, although it’s not necessarily a major improvement over Chrome.
- Homepage can be customized with three different templates.
- Not resource hungry like Chrome.
- Through the open-source Chromium project following the development process of the new Microsoft Edge to improve web compatibility for customers and less web fragmentation for all web developers.
- Commit to be an active contributor to the Chromium project. So far, more than 1,700 commitments have been made and the desire to continue to actively participate with the community in making the site better for everyone.
System requirements of Microsoft Edge Chromium
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Microsoft Edge Chromium Free Download
Microsoft Edge 83.0.478.37 Stable Multilingual x86 x64
How to install Microsoft Edge Chromium
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- That’s it, all browsers do not need to see the instructions hehe.
- Egde has a hidden game called Suft to make you bored when you can not connect to the network like the dinosaur game in Chorme. You just need to type “edge://surf” on Microsoft Edge