NCH CardWorks Business Card Software
CardWorks Business Card Software is an easy-to-understand app with a name that allows you to create, design, and print business cards. It comes packed with different preset templates and editing options wrapped in a user-friendly interface.
It has a clean and intuitive main window that allows you to optionally create one-sided or two-sided business cards. You can choose between different card models, or download several more card models, directly from the app’s main control panel.
In addition, you can choose the color palette and edit business information, namely personal name, job position or title, organization name and slogan, address, phone, fax, email and website . When it comes to editing, you can change the font style, size and color of the selected text.
Furthermore, text can be moved to any area of the work environment using the mouse pointer or built-in buttons, or by specifying edge positions in reserved cells. The preview pane lets you see all the adjustments applied to a tag, and you can also make the program display the front or back of the card, or reset its layout to default.
In general, CardWorks Business Card Software helps you to assist you whenever you want to design business cards with minimal effort. It is available in two versions, business and free for non-commercial use. The app had minimal impact on PC performance in our tests and worked smoothly on Windows 10.
Features of CardWorks Business Card Software
- Create and print your own business card
- Choose from a variety of business card templates
- Change the sample color scheme for additional customization
- Many business card templates included
- Download more free business card designs
- Adjust the sample color scheme
- All paper and business card standards are supported
- Create one-sided or two-sided business cards
- Store names and addresses for multiple businesses
- Add company logo, employee photo or other user photo (supports a variety of formats including jpg, gif, tiff, bmp and png)
- Patterns include bleed to ensure color reaches the edge of the card when cut
- Print with the cutout to easily cut the card to size
- CardWorks business cards let you create two-sided cards, add photos in a variety of supported image formats, and print with crop marks for easy cropping.
- You can also export to high-resolution PDF so you can print at a dedicated printer.
System requirements of CardWorks Business Card Software
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
CardWorks Business Card Software Free Download
NCH CardWorks Business Card Software v5.1
How to install CardWorks Business Card Software
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run the KeyGen file and press Patch Hosts
- Open the software and enter the key. If not ok, you can Generate and enter another key
- See the video for detailed installation instructions