NCH Disketch Disc Label Software
NCH Disketch Disc Label Software software makes it easy to create your own personal labels and covers for any CD or DVD you burn at home. The program includes templates for audio and data CDs, data DVDs and video DVDs, each of which includes front and back covers, inner booklets and disc labels.
Disketch Disk Labeler is very easy to use but equally simple in program options and design tools. You can add a title, a list of items on a disc (you can automatically retrieve it from the disc in the case of an audio CD), and add a background color or picture.
There is really nothing else to say about Disketch Disk Labeler. I missed out on having some extra features like the ability to edit background images (they get cropped when added to labels) or support to preview labels before printing. You can also create discs with track labels and artist information imported directly from the disc and adjust the print position on the disc.
Once done, you can choose whether your disc is a CD, DVD or Blu-Ray for your custom logo and style, then print it onto a sticker or even print it directly onto the disc using a compatible printer.
Features of Disketch Disc Label Software
- Create CD, DVD or Blu-Ray labels
- Import your own photos to create personalized backgrounds and covers
- Change the background color of the disc
- Add text to CD and DVD labels
- Easily move and layer text and images for label design
- Choose from a variety of text styles
- Easily format, resize, and align your text
- Import track titles directly from the CD in your drive
- Easily organize your CDs & DVDs with consistent covers and labels
- Fast printing feature
- Print on sticky labels or directly onto printable discs
- Export the file to send to the print store
System requirement of Disketch Disc Label Software
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Disketch Disc Label Software Free Download
NCH Disketch Disc Label Software v6.13
How to install Disketch Disc Label Software
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run the KeyGen file and press Patch Hosts
- Open the software and enter the key. If not ok, you can Generate and enter another key
- See the video for detailed installation instructions