Table of Contents
NCH DrawPad Graphic Editor
NCH DrawPad Graphic Editor is an easy-to-use image processing and layout program and an essential tool for all types of graphic design projects.
DrawPad is ideal for creating photos, drawings and for paintings. DrawPad has pencil and brush tools, raster and vector images, image layers for non-destructive editing and effects like bevels and shadows. Editing features include crop, rotate, resize and flip. DrawPad also supports png, bmp, jpg, gif, pdf and svg formats.
DrawPad Graphic Editor Pencils and brushes for drawing, sketching, and drawing; Works with both raster and vector images; Image layers allow non-destructive editing; Add effects like bevels and shadows; Fill areas with colors, gradients, patterns or textures; Editing features include crop, rotate, resize and flip; Insert shape objects, including circles, rectangles, polygons, stars, word / thought bubbles; Insert text and edit font, size, color and weight. Save graphics as png, bmp, jpg, gif, pdf or svg files.
Text and font selection are the main features in a design program. Use standard text tools or make your projects more efficient and more attractive with curved text tools.
Wow your viewers with mischievous text following an ocean wave or an artistic spiral. Curves, zig or zag letters and words. Your logo will be more professional and your imagination limited to digital art
Features of DrawPad Graphic Editor
- Pencil and brush tools for drawing, sketching and drawing, ability to edit pencil & brush strokes, pressure sensitivity of tablet and touchpad
- Working with both raster and vector images, image layers allow non-destructive editing
- Add effects like bevels and shadows, fill areas with solid colors, gradients, patterns or textures, editing features including crop, rotate, resize and flip
- Insert shape objects, including circles, rectangles, polygons, stars, word / thought bubbles and more, insert text and edit fonts, sizes, colors and weights
- Save graphics as png, bmp, jpg, gif, pdf or svg files
- Bitmap image of Windows (* .bmp)
- Tagged image file format (* .tif; * .tiff;)
- Most major graphic file formats
- If you’re still wondering why you want to use a vector-based program, then creating an ad or logo will convince you.
- With vector-based graphics, you can create a logo that can be scaled down for business cards or billboards without having to decide what size to create it. The same is true for advertising, create something that you can use on the web or print as your needs change from day to day.
System requirements of DrawPad Graphic Editor
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
DrawPad Graphic Editor Free Download
NCH DrawPad Graphic Editor v6.31
How to install DrawPad Graphic Editor
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run the KeyGen file and press Patch Hosts
- Open the software and enter the key. If not ok, you can Generate and enter another key
- See the video for detailed installation instructions