Table of Contents
NCH Spin 3D
NCH Spin 3D software allows you to convert STL, 3DS, 3DP, 3MF, OBJ, PLY and other 3D file formats.
It is the most stable, easy to use and comprehensive 3D mesh converter. It converts between STL, 3DS, 3DP, 3MF, OBJ and PLY mesh file formats. You can convert to the desired output format, no matter what program you use to create your 3D models and 3D designs. It converts your 3D design to STL for 3D printing. You can convert your 3D model to the format required by your video game or 3D editing software. Share 3D objects with customers in their required format.
You can preview the original 3D files and output before converting your files. It ensures that you are working with the right file and that the output is correct. Spin 3D features multi-threaded batch processing. Whether you are converting one or more files, the conversion will happen efficiently using the best technology.
Features of NCH Spin 3D
- 3D file converter
- 3D Printing, Game Modification, etc.
- Preview the 3D model before converting
- Fast and easy batch file conversion
- Convert from: .3DP, .3DS, .3MF, .MQO, .OBJ, .PLY, .SDF, .STL, .3D, .AC, .ASE, .B3D, .BLEND, .COB, .DAE, . DXF, .FBX, .GLTF, .GLB, .HMP, .IFC, .LWO, .LWS, .LXO, .MDL, .MD2, .MD3, .MDC, .MD5, .MS3D, .NDO, .NFF , . OFF, .OGEX, .PK3, .Q3D, .Q3S, .RAW, .SCN, .SMD, .TER, .VTA, .X, .XGL, .ZGL
- Convert to: .3DP, .3DS, .3MF, .OBJ, .PLY, .STL
- 45+ formats supported
System requirements of NCH Spin 3D
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10/11
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
NCH Spin 3D Free Download
NCH Spin 3D Plus 4.44
NCH Software KeyGen Crack All NCH Software
How to install NCH Spin 3D
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run file KeyGen press Patch Hosts
- Open the software and enter the key (If it is not correct, you can Generate and enter another key)
- Watch the detailed installation instruction video