Office 2013 All in One
Microsoft Office 2013 All in One is a professional application for handling various documents and providing complete solutions for handling databases, spreadsheets, presentations, and other types of data.
Microsoft’s Office Suite is known for its best-in-class document management and handling tools. This is a powerful application with a simple ribbon-based user interface that allows the user to perform all operations with ease. Office offers various applications including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, Visio, OneNote, and more. The latest version includes various bug fixes and improvements to improve productivity. It offers many powerful tools and a host of customizations like layout, text details, and more.
Microsoft Word can handle different documents, Microsoft Excel can handle spreadsheets, PowerPoint can handle presentations, Visio can create different diagrams, charts, and more. Have access to manage databases, etc. There are plenty of templates for each document type, and also supports creating files from scratch using a blank document. While working on presentations, PowerPoint includes many transitions and effects.
It also provides support for cloud services and better synchronization features. It offers the highest speed and performance for users to easily handle all types of documents. PowerPoint also has new, more attractive effects.
Features of Office 2013 All in One
- A powerful productivity suite
- Supports most of the document formats
- Process spreadsheets, presentations, and databases
- Cloud support for quick access to documents
- Ribbon-based user interface with quick access to all tools
- New effects for PowerPoint presentations
- Various templates for a quick start
- Easily handle all documents
- Customize the layout of the document
- Better synchronization with cloud services
- PowerPoint 2013 supports users to search for and add images or photo albums from services such as Facebook, Flick … without having to download them to your computer, saving you considerable time. This version also provides users with more options in presenting presentations, turning Power Point into a real world of presentation. PowerPoint 2013 also adds shape creation tools and editing capabilities, to meet the needs of viewers, mainly focusing on diagrams, charts, shapes … Besides, color picker PowerPoint 2013 automation to help users better color schemes. In addition, the embedded video formats are also richer, even users can combine music to play in the entire slide.
- Excel 2013 allows creating tables and working more easily with calculations, equipped with intelligent content guessing feature. Users can also choose themes that suit their needs when creating a new file, formatting options, charts and columns, and many new additions. Compared to Excel 2010 in the Office 2010 suite, this version has improved the context menu to make it easier for users to use, and at the same time, can hide the menus that are not frequently used.
- Word 2013 has put on a completely new shirt with the layout of objects in a scientific, reasonable and interactive way with the user more easily. This application is seen as an e-book software with “Read mode” mode, completely removing the toolbars, allowing bookmarking for reading for easy re-opening for the next time. In particular, Word 2013 is also compatible with videos, uses Microsoft’s Bing search engine to find online videos and embed videos in Word files. In addition, Word 2013 also allows to read PDF files and convert PDF to Word format, saving you a lot of time instead of having to search for data conversion software.
Office 2013 All in One included
- Word 2013
- Excel 2013
- PowerPoint 2013
- Access 2013
- Outlook 2013
- InfoPath 2013
- Publisher 2013
- OneNote 2013
- SharePoint Workspace 2013
- Visio Viewer 2013
- Visio Premium 2013
- Project Professional 2013
- Office Tab
- UBit Menu
System requirements of Office 2013 All in One
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7 / Vista / XP
- Hard disk space: 2 GB
- Memory installed: 1 GB minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Office 2013 All in One Free Download
Office 2013 Professional + Visio Premium + Project Pro – 64bit
Office 2013 Professional + Visio Premium + Project Pro – 32bit
Microsoft Office Collection
How to install Office 2013 All in One
- Because this version is the full version and is available only for installation and use, it will be heavier than this individual version of Office 2010.
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Select ENG to switch to English
- Select the software to install and press Start Installation
- It is done
- See the video for detailed installation instructions