ON1 HDR 2022
ON1 HDR 2022 produces perfect, natural HDR photos that combine highlights and shadows from one exposure range, in the blink of an eye. You can control motion, such as clouds and flowing water, with the live preview. Then perfect your HDR photos with powerful presets and tools that showcase your creativity. ON1 HDR works both as a standalone and as a plugin for Lightroom® Classic CC.
After running this utility, you need to select the type of project you want to create. One option is to download the image from your computer (multiple formats supported: JPEG, PSD, ARW, CR2, DCR, ERF, MEF, MPS, MRW, NEF, ORF, etc.) together.
Another possibility is to create a new HDR image from an entire shoot by simply placing each exposure series in separate folders.
Apply a lot of graphic editing
After loading the source image, you can start choosing the modifications you need. You can start by cropping it to the width and height you like – plus, you can choose one of the many built-in presets.
When you’re ready to unleash the full power of ON1 HDR, you can just explore the filters and enhancements it packs – you can adjust exposure, contrast, or mids, as well. such as adjusting settings related to detail or applying color correction and noise reduction.
A wide range of built-in filters can help you put your source image in a completely different perspective
Features of ON1 HDR 2022
- You control movement with live de-ghosting controls. Everything you need to make it look great including tones and colors, layers, retouching and special effects.
- Preview and control noise reduction, lens correction and chromatic aberration at any time. Retouch any of your settings at a later date in ON1 HDR.
- Tone mapping and merging exposure frames combined with layers allow you to combine other HDR photos and even alternate exposures.
- Get HDR images from a single photo!
- You don’t have to shoot a series of exposures to create an HDR look. With ON1 HDR, you can open a single, well-exposed raw photo and use the HDR toolkit to reveal all the details of the shadows and highlights.
- Batch processing of HDR files
- Your files work with HDR’s extensive file support. It can process raw images from more than 800 cameras spanning 20 years. Plus, it supports PSD, TIF, JPG, PNG and HEIC.
- Get creative HDR with the best photo effects
- Nine powerful photo effect filters work like filters you can stack on your camera lens. Mix and match color and tone enhancers, HDR Look, Dynamic Contrast, Glow, Black and
- White, LUTs, and more. It even includes tons of pro-grade presets to get you started.
Plugin for Adobe® Lightroom Classic Workflow
- ON1 HDR works where you do. Works as a plugin or as a standalone application. So whether you want to integrate with your existing Lightroom workflow or get in and out quickly while editing HDR photos, the choice is yours.
System requirements of ON1 HDR 2022
- Microsoft Windows 10/11 (64-bit)
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of available hard drive space or more
- Intel Core i5, Xeon, or better processor(s)
- OpenGL 3.3 compatible video card with 512 MB VRAM, DirectX 12, 1280×800 resolution (at 100% scale factor)
- Pressure-sensitive tablet support to control brush size and/or opacity.
- Supports ICC/ICM profiles for camera input, display, soft waterproofing and printing. It is recommended to use a hardware monitor calibration tool.
ON1 HDR 2022 Free Download
ON1 HDR 2022 v18.104.22.16891 Multilingual
How to install ON1 HDR 2022
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the file “ONToolbox.dll” to the place where the software has been installed, the path “C:\Program Files\ON1\ON1 HDR 2022“