Table of Contents
ON1 HDR is the software that supports creating the most natural, perfect HDR photos. Works as a stand-alone and as a plugin for Lightroom Classic CC. Combine light and shadow details from the exposure frame, control movements like clouds and water to make photos stand out in a flash.
Includes 3 main features: Speed, full granular and editable control. Together with 9 powerful active effect filters you can stack them on camera lenses. Mix, match & enhance colors, Dynamic Contrast, HDR look, LUTs, Glow, and more. Tons of presets are also included for beginners.
With HDR you don’t need to shoot a series of exposures to create the look. You just need to have a single raw photo with good exposure then use the built-in toolset to show the shadow details and highlights. Furthermore, merging tone mapping and exposure bracketing allows you to composite different HDR images and even alternate exposures.
Features of ON1 HDR
- You control movement with live de-ghosting controls. Everything you need to make it look great including tones and colors, layers, retouching and special effects.
- Preview and control noise reduction, lens correction and chromatic aberration at any time. Retouch any of your settings at a later date in ON1 HDR.
- Tone mapping and merging exposure frames combined with layers allow you to combine other HDR photos and even alternate exposures.
- Get HDR images from a single photo!
- You don’t have to shoot a series of exposures to create an HDR look. With ON1 HDR, you can open a single, well-exposed raw photo and use the HDR toolkit to reveal all the details of the shadows and highlights.
- Batch processing of HDR files
- Your files work with HDR’s extensive file support. It can process raw images from more than 800 cameras spanning 20 years. Plus, it supports PSD, TIF, JPG, PNG and HEIC.
- Get creative HDR with the best photo effects
- Nine powerful photo effect filters work like filters you can stack on your camera lens. Mix and match color and tone enhancers, HDR Look, Dynamic Contrast, Glow, Black and White, LUTs, and more. It even includes tons of pro-grade presets to get you started.
- Plugin for Adobe® Lightroom Classic Workflow
- ON1 HDR works where you do. Works as a plugin or as a standalone application. So whether you want to integrate with your existing Lightroom workflow or get in and out quickly while editing HDR photos, the choice is yours.
System requirements for ON1 HDR
- macOS 10.14, 10.15, 11, 12 – Windows 10, 11 64bit only
- Intel Core i5, Xeon, or better processor(s) or Apple Silicon
- 8 GB (16 GB Recommended)
- 1.5 GB to install (SSD Recommended)
- OpenGL 3.3 compatible video card with 512 MB VRAM, DirectX 12, 1280×800 resolution (at 100% scale factor)
ON1 HDR Free Download
ON1 HDR 2023 v184.108.40.20665 Multilingual
How to install ON1 HDR
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy Crack file to the location where the path software has been installed “C:\Program Files\ON1\ON1 HDR 2023“