Passcape Reset Windows Password
Passcape Reset Windows Password is the most powerful solution to recover or bypass all types of Windows account passwords: user accounts, administrators, Active Directory accounts and domain users / administrators.
Losing your password or locked Windows account is the most common problem that data recovery experts have to deal with. You can format the hard drive or reinstall your operating system, but that won’t cause you to lose part of your data, personal settings and more headaches. Besides, all that could take some time. There is a quicker and more elegant way in this situation.
Passcape Reset Windows Password 9 Advanced Edition is designed for users who are inexperienced and easy to operate. On the other hand, password lookup algorithms are unique and not used in any similar applications. Unlike other utilities, Windows Password Reset is the only program that can properly handle all types of Windows accounts.
Features of Passcape Reset Windows Password
- Simple graphical interface, intuitive.
- Reset and modify passwords of local users and administrators, domain accounts, Active
- Directory users, DSRM accounts.
- Allow and unlock user accounts.
- Disable password expiration options.
- Reset SYSKEY (with re-encrypting all user passwords), as well as restoring SYSKEY original text password
- Advanced password lookup algorithms (Artificial Intelligence attacks, password recovery using Passcape tables, instant password recovery for most accounts with fingerprint login, etc.)
- Export password hashes from SAM / Active Directory, information stored in domain.
- Supports all NT-based versions of Windows, including Windows 10. Microsoft accounts are also fully supported.
- Change account type (from Microsoft Live ID to local), flags, and various properties.
- Back up user passwords, Windows registry and Active Directory
- All versions include a utility to create a bootable CD / DVD / USB from the downloadable ISO file with the application.
- Support Windows 32/64-bit.
- Large collection of IDE, SATA, SCSI, and RAID drivers.
- Support for BitLocker encrypted drives.
- Detects a number of operating systems installed on the computer.
- Support for non-English versions of Windows and passwords in country encryption.
- Allows to undo changes made to the system.
- Delete passwords and other sensitive data from the computer.
- Mount the virtual drive.
- Search for lost serial number and product key.
- Decode Internet and network passwords.
- Search for documents that are password protected.
System requirements of Passcape Reset Windows Password
- RAM 1 GB, CPU compatible 64 bit
- CD-ROM (DVD) or USB drive, OS based on Windows NT.
- The size of a bootable USB drive must be 256 Mb or larger (USB 2-32 Gb card is recommended for better compatibility).
Passcape Reset Windows Password Free Download
Passcape Reset Windows Password 126.96.36.1997 Advanced Edition
How to install Passcape Reset Windows Password
- USB with 2GB or higher capacity is required
- Extract the downloaded software
- Burn the ISO file to that USB device
- Select boot from USB and use