IDM (Internet Download Manager)
Internet Download Manager – or IDM is a widely used software on Windows today with the function of increasing the download speed 5 times faster than usual with many formats.
IDM is considered to be a leading software in software that supports Download due to its extremely fast download speed. This is an indispensable software for those who often have to download data online.
In addition to speeding up the download of heavy files such as video games, IDM software also has the ability to automatically start downloading mp3 links, videos on youtube or even making links to download document files such as PDF, Word, PPT, etc. Very convenient for users.
Comprehensive error recovery and recovery capability will restart broken or interrupted download files due to network problems, lost connections, or unexpected computer shutdowns during download.
Features of Internet Download Manager
- Automatically change the bandwidth or download according to the schedule the user installs and saves into a list of downloaded files.
- Automatically link files, applications that are trying to download from the network after it has been detected.
- Allows users to download multiple file types at the same time.
- The main algorithm of this software is dynamic fragmentation of downloaded files, splitting the file to be downloaded into sections to speed up the download.
- Support recover download links that were previously downloaded by reopening the download page to let IDM automatically catch new links.
- Automatically link multimedia files (mp3, mp4, …) that are being viewed online in a browser.
- Support downloading videos from sites like YouTube, Google Video, MySpaceTV, …
- Store and manage the list of downloaded files. Allow download schedule.
- Supports a lot of browsers such as: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Opera.
- Supports download protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, MMS and FTP.
- Support download file name and file description with Unicode characters.
- Support for multiple identifier protocols such as Basic, NTLM, Keberos, Negotiate makes it easy for IDM to access and download data from servers that require a username and password.
System requirements of Internet Download Manager
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 10MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Download IDM Full Crack
IDM v6.38 Build 6 + Portable
IDM v6.38 Build 7 + Portable
IDM Toolkit 3.9
How to install Internet Download Manager
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- You can choose portable version or regular version
- Remove 2 point in last step
- And change language you need