PolyBoard is a furniture design program for CNC machines that gives you both a 2D as well as 3D view of objects and it can also calculate the cost. This application helps you in the cabinet design and manufacture process, allowing you to explore many different structures, materials and styles.
PolyBoard Pro-PP integrates all the included toolkits you can use to design your furniture. It allows you to inspect your cabinet from the front and above. You can switch to the zoom and rotate tools for smooth evaluation. With this app, you can create front and side tilting cabinets as well as right back and left rear boxless cabinets.
Automatically apply machining for hinges, drawer sliders, panel accessories, etc. based on your own placement rules, plus precise setup for drawers, doors, and more.
One-click 3D rendering for client presentations, either textured, wireframe or semi-transparent. Zoom, rotate, and even open drawers and doors if you want. The quick design process allows you to make quick edits with potential clients. Report costs, materials and hardware for an accurate quote.
Features of PolyBoard
- An impressive furniture design program will give you both 2D as well as 3D views of objects and it can also calculate the cost.
- Helps you in the design and manufacture of cabinets, allowing you to explore many different structures, materials and styles.
- The design process is easy to learn, much faster than the traditional CAD package. Size your carcasses and drop in your ingredients (drawers, doors, shelves, etc.). Resize and entire model updated for you.
- Integrates all the included toolkits you can use to design your furniture
- Blum, Hettich, Hafele, Grass, Lamello, Klein, Salice, Emuca, Titus, Kesseböhmer, Samet, Eku, Camar, Vauth-Sagel
- Cut the list as PDF and CSV
- The 2D plan of every part in PDF
- Shop 3D drawings in PDF, DXF and 3DS formats
- Label, fully configurable with barcode options
- The file of every part in industry standard format (2D DXF) is adopted by all CNC software
- Original file format for top brands of CNC machines
- Allows you to inspect your cabinet from the front and above.
- Zoom and rotate tools can be switched for smooth evaluation.
System requirements of PolyBoard
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7 / Vista
- Free hard disk space: 1 GB free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
PolyBoard Free Download
PolyBoard 7.02b Multilingual
How to install PolyBoard
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run the Crack file to where you just installed the software “C:\Program Files (x86)\Boole & Partners\PolyBoard 7“
- Finished we open the software with file Loader.exe