R-Wipe & Clean
R-Wipe & Clean is software that deletes junk files, unnecessary files from your computer to free up storage space and speed up your computer. In addition, R-Wipe & Clean frees up your disk space and removes various privacy-invading information on your online and offline activity including internet and cookie history, file list downloaded and opened documents, various data caches, temporary files, and more, created by the operating system, most modern browsers and media programs, and hundreds of third-party applications.
It deletes private records of your online and offline activities, such as temporary Internet files, history, cookies, autocomplete forms and passwords, swap files, document lists recently opened, Explorer MRU lists (most recently used), temporary files, and tracks from over 300 third-party applications, thus freeing up your disk space.
The utility wipes unused files and disk space using a fast or secure erase algorithm. All files and folders can be imported into the delete list to delete them in a single process. Supports both FAT and NTFS file systems. You can combine separate erase and clean tasks and launch them to start erasing immediately, or set them to start the deletion process as a background task at predefined times or events .
New graphical interface designed for devices with touch screens of different resolutions: tablets, laptops with touch screens, etc. In addition to the modern interface, Touch Interface is adapted to the way users control their touch screen devices: by swiping and tapping. It provides access to all R-Wipe & Clean controls and settings. So users with non-touch screen devices can also use it, to enjoy its original stylish look.
Features of R-Wipe & Clean
- Clean up personal traces: delete multiple lists, logs, caches, temporary files and other traces of your activity.
- Clean system traces: remove registry traces, temporary files, system history and various log files.
- Clean traces from various third-party programs: clear caches, logs, temporary files, recent files list..
- Remove alternate data streams of “trick” files and clusters, or free parts of file clusters.
- Delete files directly from File Explorer.
- Delete free space on a disk directly from its shortcut menu.
- Wipe unused space of several disks through a single erase task.
- Delete records of small files stored directly in the NTFS Master File Table.
- Predefined delete list of files, folders and Registry keys to be deleted via one task
- Manage standby/hibernate: your computer will now not hibernate until r-wipe & clean finishes its long run.
- Startup renames for files/folders locked by home windows and various apps. They can be renamed and cleaned during the next boot.
- R-Wipe and Clean Selection Helper Mainstream Registry: a device to quickly select some of the most unusual traces for ease.
- Clean up internet preferences: remove lines from most current browsers and verbal exchanges.
System requirements of R-Wipe & Clean
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Free disk space: 80 MB of free space required
- RAM: 256 MB
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher
R-Wipe & Clean Free Download
R-Wipe & Clean 20.0 Build 2329
How to install R-Wipe & Clean
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run the Patch file with Run as Administrator and press Patch